Julia's video thread - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 30th, 2011, 05:53 AM   #76
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of
Re: Julia's video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post

"...Görgeous was red-hot throughout the match.." ^^
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 30th, 2011, 06:03 AM   #77
country flag Specter
<(⌒▽⌒)>

Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
"...Görgeous was red-hot throughout the match.." ^^
The first 2 times he said it right, then in the end slipped in the old Gorgeous pun. Perv.

But how could he slaughter "Barrois" like that?
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 06:19 AM   #78
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specter View Post
The first 2 times he said it right, then in the end slipped in the old Gorgeous pun. Perv.
It was bound to happen. At least this time it was the commentator and not the umpire who pronounced it wrong. A shame actually, I wouldn't have minded seeing the return of "Feisty Julia"

Quote:
But how could he slaughter "Barrois" like that?
That was indeed hilarious
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 08:43 PM   #79
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Görges vs Barrois finish (with Arabic commentary )
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 08:54 PM   #80
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Julia's outfit looks so beautiful in live motions than on the pictures thanks for all the videos, always warming to see Julia and see her perform well.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 06:45 AM   #81
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Görges vs Barrois finish (with Arabic commentary )
Great thanks. (The arabic commentator says Gorgeous as well)
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 07:35 AM   #82
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Interview with German Eurosport (after USO 2nd round)
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 07:47 AM   #83
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Interview with German Eurosport (after USO 2nd round)
She must learn to wait for what? Can't you make a little resume for us? Pleeeease!
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 08:11 AM   #84
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
She must learn to wait for what? Can't you make a little resume for us? Pleeeease!
"for the right ball" - does it makes sense in English? I'll try to translate what she said.
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 08:14 AM   #85
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
"for the right ball" - does it makes sense in English? I'll try to translate what she said.
It does. That's what I thought. But she rather does most of the time. She mistimes is, that's the problem
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 08:57 AM   #86
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It does. That's what I thought. But she rather does most of the time. She mistimes is, that's the problem
I agree. It's not so much that she doesn't wait for the right ball, it's more that she tends to make a little execution error when she kills, either late at contact or not quite getting the body position or footwork accurate enough. She needs to focus her energy on getting the perfect setup for every kill shot.

But from what I heard she was pretty good today. I didn't see it but it seems plenty of people were impressed.

Thanks for the videos guys.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 09:45 AM   #87
country flag Dispeker

So I made a translation of that interview on Eurosport. At some points it's a bit clumsy, but I am too lazy to make it more accurate, sorry

I: It was a nervous start but you found your game pretty soon.

J: Yes, I lost against her in Bad Gastein and when you go out on court you really want to to win, but it's always pretty tight at the beginning. She is a very solid player who doesn't make many mistakes. And I simply made too many mistakes at the beginning until I finally found my game.

I: You played very aggressively. Was that the reason why you won? Because the last two times you lost against her.

J: Actually my game is always pretty aggressive. I just have to learn to control it [literally: "to control the balls"] and to wait for the right balls. This wasn't the case at the beginning of the match, but, thank god, after that I was able to do it.

I: You seem to be incredibly fit [no pun intended]. Your legs are so amazing... [she is Austrian, I have no clue what or if she says anything after "amazing". Actually she says "wahnsinnig" and that's not really translatable in this context] Did you change anything during your preparation?

J: Well, since I work with Sascha Nensel the last two years everything changed a little bit. I became fitter, lost weight [kilos] and I simply move better now. Thus I've got a better feeling for my game now then before.

I: You are in the third round for the first time. What does that mean to you?

Yeah, it's the fourth time this year I reached the third round. So that's pretty consistent and I'm glad about that. But of course, I want to reach the fourth round this time. However, every round is tough, but I'm looking forward to it.

Last edited by Dispeker : Sep 1st, 2011 at 09:59 AM.
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 10:04 AM   #88
country flag Skoo

Thanks a lot Dispeker. She's not saying very much, but, like in the other interview, she doesn't seem very confident. I don't expect her to win. But maybe that was her attitude against JJ too. Anyway, it will all come down to whether she can serve well in key moments again. There's not much you can do, whoever you are, when she does that
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 10:32 AM   #89
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Thanks a lot Dispeker. She's not saying very much, but, like in the other interview, she doesn't seem very confident. I don't expect her to win. But maybe that was her attitude against JJ too. Anyway, it will all come down to whether she can serve well in key moments again. There's not much you can do, whoever you are, when she does that
Probably there is also something lost in translation. My impression is that she is pretty calm and relaxed. She knows that she can count on her game at the moment. I'm quite sure she is confident, but she would never openly show this. Remember, she's the northern german type: reserved, humble (sometimes at least), not a friend of strong words, etc..
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 10:47 AM   #90
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Probably there is also something lost in translation. My impression is that she is pretty calm and relaxed. She knows that she can count on her game at the moment. I'm quite sure she is confident, but she would never openly show this. Remember, she's the northern german type: reserved, humble (sometimes at least), not a friend of strong words, etc..
But there was another kind of talk before the last match and it was very different from this one. IDK, we'll see...