Julia's video thread - Page 54 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 28th, 2014, 09:07 PM   #796
country flag marts30

marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice
Re: Julia's video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by swilley06 View Post
Can someone that is living in Germany access this interview, download the video, and post it (preferably to youtube)? The video wont' play in the United States.

http://www.sky.de/web/cms/de/videos-...=3637778869001
if you use Chrome, get the extension Hola... no more restrictions.
marts30 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 28th, 2014, 09:13 PM   #797
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swilley06 View Post
Can someone that is living in Germany access this interview, download the video, and post it (preferably to youtube)? The video wont' play in the United States.

http://www.sky.de/web/cms/de/videos-...=3637778869001
It's really not worth it, it's just a 1 minute interview in German. She says that she played well and that "unfortunately only 1 player can win". And that she's satisfied with her season and dropping only to #100, "everybody else would be ranked #300".
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 10:05 PM   #798
country flag the mixer

the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
It's really not worth it, it's just a 1 minute interview in German. She says that she played well and that "unfortunately only 1 player can win". And that she's satisfied with her season and dropping only to #100, "everybody else would be ranked #300".
What does that last bit even mean?
the mixer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 10:38 PM   #799
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mixer View Post
What does that last bit even mean?
Don't ask me. She says:

"Let me put it like this, I had to defend 600 points in the first half of the year, [with that] everybody else might be ranked #300, I'm still about #100, from where you can attack, so because of that I'm not unsatisfied."
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 04:55 PM   #800
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2014, 12:14 AM   #801
country flag WimbleBine

WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of

the nose looks strange on the photo from the last video

Annika Beck - Nastasja Burnett - Sorana Cirstea - Julia Görges - Ana Ivanovic - Madison Keys
Mandy Minella - Monica Puig - Caroline Wozniacki - Carina Witthöft
WimbleBine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote