Julia's video thread - Page 49 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 26th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #721
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia's video thread

Sportradio 360, Audio, German

Only a short tidbit about Julia, the moderator mentions Julia's "cheesecake tweet" and asks Böseler (Tennismagazin) how she presents herself as an athlete at the moment. Böseler says that to him it seems like she is oblivious to her current performance, also seemed to him like that after her R1 loss at the US Open. She always says "It's not that bad, it's all gonna come back, in practice she is much better, it's just a matter of time until it reappears during matches". He thinks she is in a serious crisis and cheesecake tweets might be funny, but her situation is much more serious, and he had wished she had rather tweeted that she ends the season and does 4 weeks of basic practice and then 6 weeks of conditioning to attack in 2014.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2013, 12:10 AM   #722
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Sportradio 360, Audio, German

Only a short tidbit about Julia, the moderator mentions Julia's "cheesecake tweet" and asks Böseler (Tennismagazin) how she presents herself as an athlete at the moment. Böseler says that to him it seems like she is oblivious to her current performance, also seemed to him like that after her R1 loss at the US Open. She always says "It's not that bad, it's all gonna come back, in practice she is much better, it's just a matter of time until it reappears during matches". He thinks she is in a serious crisis and cheesecake tweets might be funny, but her situation is much more serious, and he had wished she had rather tweeted that she ends the season and does 4 weeks of basic practice and then 6 weeks of conditioning to attack in 2014.
Thanks for the summary. Maybe if enough people state the obvious, the message will get through.
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 09:22 PM   #723
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Naturally people who saw this match won't want to watch it again, but I haven't watched any of Julia's recent matches, so I was searching for this, and thought I might as well post it. Maybe I'll make some comments after I get some free time to watch it.

Much thanks to the uploader, BestInTheWorld90. 1080HD.

Last edited by HowardH : Oct 12th, 2013 at 10:01 PM.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 11:49 AM   #724
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Audio interview (German)
Old Nov 30th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #725
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

From Frankfurt charity (ZDF): http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/beitr...er-guten-Zweck
silesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 06:46 AM   #726
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Uploaded on YT

Old Dec 12th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #727
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of

http://youtu.be/Af8Xx1vg6wQ

Translation please?
Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #728
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post
http://youtu.be/Af8Xx1vg6wQ

Translation please?
"Hello MSG Steinheim, I'm sitting here with Daniel and Astrid and am having a lot of fun at the, French Open one could say, and I wanted to wish you a lot of luck for your "Medenspiel" (sort of a tennis league match in Germany) and I hope you'll rock it even without Daniel. All the best!"
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #729
country flag KatjaS

Ran.de Interview (German)

- Memory of 2013 split, "the first 2 or 3 months were really positive", then her first major injury
- injury bothered her for 4 months, especially on the forehand
- "there are no points to defend, the race begins at 0, very player starts at 0"
- "Did you think about changing the coach?" "No, absolutely not, I've been working with my coach for 5 years, there is so much respect and recognition for the performance we have delivered over the years that I definitely did not think about stopping because I [like] consistency and times like these belong to [a career], I can't always have good times, there are also rosy times*, and you want to come out of those, stronger, as a team, and for me that only works with consistency and my team is exactly the right thing for that."
- Fed Cup goal is the semifinal

* She really phrased it like that, she used "rosige Zeiten" in German which literally and logically translates to "rosy times", but I assume she meant the opposite.
Old Dec 26th, 2013, 07:27 AM   #730
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 1st, 2014, 06:01 PM   #731
country flag KatjaS

Quality is really not good enough to watch it for too much time, but I checked on her MTO (definitely cramping ) and watched the last game (shouldn't have: on MP she let a ball just go through without even trying to reach it, apparently expecting it to go out).
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 06:59 PM   #732
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

I watched the first two sets live.
She was trying, but she was not the deciding player on court, when Ishizu wasn't playing like crap, Julia had no chance. Set two was way better, but again her opponent did most of the work.

Should have won anyway....

Well, the cramping, i wouldn't read too much into it, she had a two long matches so this can happen early in the season.

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD), Ivanovic, Svitolina, Kuznetsova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 11:04 PM   #733
country flag KatjaS

Set point in the first set against Begu
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 08:05 AM   #734
country flag KatjaS

Old Jan 13th, 2014, 12:06 PM   #735
country flag dusan993

dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold

Julia Goerges vs Sara Errani Australian Open 2014 Highlights

dusan993 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote