Julia's video thread - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2012, 05:05 AM   #556
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of
Re: Julia's video thread

Nice too see that Julia's performance got the attention of ZDF.

Full match Julia vs. Azarenka:

Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2012, 09:36 PM   #557
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Sexy Highlights from today against Soler-E.
Really enjoyable, so many winners!

Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 07:21 AM   #558
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
Sexy Highlights from today against Soler-E.
Really enjoyable, so many winners!
Nice description. There are highlights, and then there are Sexy Highlights.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 04:20 PM   #559
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Thanks to the uploader (and for cutting out all those UEs ). Never realized how close she was to beating JJ here. Also interesting to see her old serve motion.

Last edited by Dispeker : Oct 30th, 2012 at 06:38 PM.
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 10:12 PM   #560
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I actually prefer her old service action.
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 12:41 PM   #561
country flag HowardH

Slow motion practice, much thanks to the uploader.

Old Dec 27th, 2012, 10:15 PM   #562
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

commentary: amazing foreboobs I mean forehands

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOE8yH-w7Cg

Schnffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 10:21 PM   #563
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnffy View Post
commentary: amazing foreboobs I mean forehands

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOE8yH-w7Cg

Open up the champagne, we gotta welcome this guy properly
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 10:25 PM   #564
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Can't we leave bullshit like that to GM?
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 10:27 PM   #565
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Party pooper.
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 10:54 PM   #566
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

usual Julia stuff, write her name into google or youtube and u get brust,tits, bouncing, sexy Nippel, sexy tennis girl etc.
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 10:48 PM   #567
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Slow motion practice, much thanks to the uploader.

Great video -- probably the best slow motion out there I've seen of her.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 09:54 PM   #568
country flag Dispeker

TVNZ did an interview with Julia but it isn't available in Germany (outside NZ?): http://tvnz.co.nz/one-sport/2012-12-29-video-5307014 Howard! Do something!
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:11 AM   #569
country flag marts30

marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
TVNZ did an interview with Julia but it isn't available in Germany (outside NZ?): http://tvnz.co.nz/one-sport/2012-12-29-video-5307014 Howard! Do something!
Not really an interview, just one question about the long trip. Uploaded her bit: http://www.sendspace.com/file/gy3hs1

Last edited by marts30 : Dec 30th, 2012 at 03:21 AM.
marts30 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:24 AM   #570
country flag HowardH

Thanks marts30 for helping them out!