Julia's video thread - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 8th, 2012, 09:48 PM   #526
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of
Re: Julia's video thread

Meh, don't wanna see that
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 13th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #527
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Silesia, that's a nice vid.

Here is the end of set 1 and beginning of set 2 vs Peer.
Much thanks to the uploader.

HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 06:21 AM   #528
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

And here, thanks to the uploader, is from 3-2 in the second till the end, including the interview.

Old Aug 14th, 2012, 11:44 AM   #529
country flag HowardH

The full match with Shahar from 2-0 in the first, much thanks to the uploader:

Those Russian commentators sure like to say a lot don't they?
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 04:21 PM   #530
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

On-Court Interview R1 Cincinnati 2012

http://www.tennistv.com/video/clip/2026779

Last edited by CillyUltra : Aug 16th, 2012 at 08:22 PM.
CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #531
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Post match interview with Barbara Schett (German)

She's pretty relaxed
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 09:07 AM   #532
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Julia talking about Kim
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 09:12 AM   #533
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
It seems they can only find her at photoshoots these days
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 10:12 AM   #534
country flag LinusVanPelt

LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light
İ Will never understand that why French people are being so stubborn about speaking french. English is the global language, just deal with it. Anyway, julia pointed out some characteristics of kim i think its the right thing to do when you talk about this stuff..
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 11:05 AM   #535
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
It seems they can only find her at photoshoots these days
Well, she got more time for these things now. It's the positive side of losing in early rounds, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinusVanPelt View Post
İ Will never understand that why French people are being so stubborn about speaking french. English is the global language, just deal with it. Anyway, julia pointed out some characteristics of kim i think its the right thing to do when you talk about this stuff..
Yeah and she had much more to say but they cut her off.

US Open practise with new hair style:

Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 08:18 AM   #536
country flag HowardH

Looking good in both practice and the photoshoot. I'm glad they didn't go overboard on the makeup this time. Hopefully not too much photoshop as well.
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 10:25 AM   #537
country flag Dispeker

Aww, Kim likes Julia
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 04:08 PM   #538
country flag Dispeker

A video about Sabine and the 3 other German girls. Well, maybe they should have shown this a year earlier

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 04:11 PM   #539
country flag Skoo

So Steffi thinks Lisicki is more talented than Julia Well, it is pretty subjective.
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 05:14 PM   #540
country flag LinusVanPelt

LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
So Steffi thinks Lisicki is more talented than Julia Well, it is pretty subjective.
İm thinking the same way. To me; Sabine>julia>angie>andrea. But as we see, talent is not the most important thing in tennis. Discipline, focus, stability are the key for success. Talent is the strawberry on the cake.. İt makes a difference in some situation.

Last edited by LinusVanPelt : Sep 21st, 2012 at 05:25 PM.
LinusVanPelt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote