Julia's video thread - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 17th, 2011, 05:07 PM   #166
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future
Re: Julia's video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
oh yeah, give me more of feisty Julia

I remember she was pretty upset against Baltacha, don't know whether she screamed there, though..

Well, can't really say whether it's German. But if it is, then it seems she said something like "Fick dich doch" - and that would have been rude to such an extent that I can't imagine Julia saying this
I watched it a few times, I think she said "Vergiss es doch", which means Just forget it. When I remember right it was in the 3rd set with Bartoli at RG.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 17th, 2011, 05:09 PM   #167
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Well, meine Fresse,... this is strong stuff.
She probably has some other dark sides, we do not yet know.
She cursed a lot in that match and not only in that match She's the new McEnroe Or at least Murray

Quote:
I watched it a few times, I think she said "Vergiss es doch", which means Just forget it. When I remember right it was in the 3rd set with Bartoli at RG.
Ah, thanks for spoiling our fun, dude Yes, it was before the match point.

Edit: Hmm... but you must be wrong. When did she say all that? No way, it was something shorter
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 05:13 PM   #168
country flag LinusVanPelt

LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Maybe Skoo can help you? Anyway, you have to see this! Her last scream frightened the whole audience
i watched it! i mean she can yell at me like that whenever she wants. i cant say it blowed my mind but of course this is julia we talkin about-she gives me the shiver anyway!
LinusVanPelt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 05:19 PM   #169
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Probably your interpretation is more accurate. But who knows, maybe she saw Sascha facepalming and this provoked her to say: Fick dich doch!
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 05:46 PM   #170

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Probably your interpretation is more accurate. But who knows, maybe she saw Sascha facepalming and this provoked her to say: Fick dich doch!
After watching it for about 20 times, I have to correct myself. You`re right, there is no doubt.
She said with all her heart "Fick dich doch". So the party can go on.
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 05:49 PM   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo;20372341[B
]She cursed a lot in that match and not only in that match[/b] She's the new McEnroe Or at least Murray

Ah, thanks for spoiling our fun, dude Yes, it was before the match point.

Edit: Hmm... but you must be wrong. When did she say all that? No way, it was something shorter
How do you know that ? Do you have some more vids ? I never saw anything close to these hysterical scenes from her.
She is the new Elisabeth Taylor ! with a little deeper voice
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 05:53 PM   #172
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
How do you know that ? Do you have some more vids ? I never saw anything close to these hysterical scenes from her.
She is the new Elisabeth Taylor ! with a little deeper voice
Well, I should have said I think she cursed more there. And I think there were some in AO vs Sharapova. Might be more Maybe they are some other German expressions. But, until now, it seems they are pretty similar anyway

The whole match is here (thank to Howard). To download it, you have to right click and "save file/link as". And the comparison with Liz Taylor is a little too much
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 06:50 PM   #173

^^^
Unlucky I can`t download it, maybe it`s because I have linux.
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 06:54 PM   #174
country flag Skoo

Yes, Dispeker had the same problem. Well, there's not much more to see in rest. Just how MJMS trashed her
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 11:08 PM   #175
country flag Skoo

Quote:
oh yeah, give me more of feisty Julia
Okay, here is an updated clip of feisty Julia, with a bonus scene at the end The updates are not as impressive and it should really contain the scream from the match against Rodina and the fight with the chair umpire at Wimby, but that's life

And the damned ball was in! Maybe she would have won the tournament if not for that bad call.
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 02:55 AM   #176
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Nice... that said the robbery the line judges practiced against lovely Julia in this tournament last year is just indescribable.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 06:31 AM   #177
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Okay, here is an updated clip of feisty Julia, with a bonus scene at the end
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 07:40 PM   #178
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Julia on Ipek Senoglu's newest video from her Istanbula Giden Yol show

http://vimeo.com/30690965 (at 15:00 right after Sabine)

(the insert comes up with a new version of Julia's name )
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 07:46 PM   #179
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
Julia on Ipek Senoglu's newest video from her Istanbula Giden Yol show

http://vimeo.com/30690965 (at 15:00 right after Sabine)

(the insert comes up with a new version of Julia's name )
Thanks CillyUltra!

Julia: "After some years they brang me to the club.."
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 07:49 PM   #180
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks CillyUltra!

Julia: "After some years they brang me to the club.."
so cute
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote