Julia's video thread - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 17th, 2011, 10:51 AM   #151
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of
Re: Julia's video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Check this out, Dispeker (also watch her lips after she gets the ball from the ballboy)
Skoo, this is .. I comment later, have to watch it again..and again, and again..
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 17th, 2011, 10:56 AM   #152
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post

wow, she looks fantastic here

hm, how do i become a tennis trainer?
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 11:21 AM   #153
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Check this out, Dispeker (also watch her lips after she gets the ball from the ballboy)
Ok Skoo, this is officially my favourite vid of her, pure hotness

By the way, her lips cleary formed the words "Meine Fresse", which cannot be accurately translated into English (lit. "my gob"), but it means something like "Jesus Christ", "Bugger me", "I'll be damned". Pretty rude and common expression in German
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 11:35 AM   #154
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Ok Skoo, this is officially my favourite vid of her, pure hotness

By the way, her lips cleary formed the words "Meine Fresse", which cannot be accurately translated into English (lit. "my gob"), but it means something like "Jesus Christ", "Bugger me", "I'll be damned". Pretty rude and common expression in German
I suspected it can be I'll upgrade it if I find more screams. Do you know other matches where she screamed, except the last one?

I see. I thought it was in English Well, I suppose it is pretty close. How about here? Still not in English?
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 11:50 AM   #155
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
I suspected it can be I'll upgrade it if I find more screams.
oh yeah, give me more of feisty Julia

Quote:
Do you know other matches where she screamed, except the last one?
I remember she was pretty upset against Baltacha, don't know whether she screamed there, though..

Quote:
I see. I thought it was in English Well, I suppose it is pretty close. How about here? Still not in English?
Well, can't really say whether it's German. But if it is, then it seems she said something like "Fick dich doch" - and that would have been rude to such an extent that I can't imagine Julia saying this
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 12:08 PM   #156
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
I remember she was pretty upset against Baltacha, don't know whether she screamed there, though..
I don't remember any scream either.

Quote:
Well, can't really say whether it's German. But if it is, then it seems she said something like "Fick dich doch" - and that would have been rude to such an extent that I can't imagine Julia saying this
I suppose the English version would be less rude then, yes?
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 12:32 PM   #157
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

Quote:
I don't remember any scream either.

I suppose the English version would be less rude then, yes?
well, in english you would simply say "fuck you!"
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 12:56 PM   #158
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbert View Post
well, in english you would simply say "fuck you!"
Yes. Either way, it was quite embarrasing for Nensel
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 03:57 PM   #159
country flag LinusVanPelt

LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i cant watch this video why ?
LinusVanPelt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 04:21 PM   #160

LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light

guys,i must see those videos!! i cant watch them so;give me the titles i'll search ! (you all know that i love feisty julia,how horny i am?)
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 04:44 PM   #161
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by if i would could View Post
guys,i must see those videos!! i cant watch them so;give me the titles i'll search ! (you all know that i love feisty julia,how horny i am?)
Already too much information But seriously, there is no title, it's a cut-together of her screams during her match against MJMS.
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 04:46 PM   #162
country flag Johnbert

Quote:
you can try it with the firefox app "stealthy". you can connect to a pr0xy (lol why is this censored?) server with this app, maybe then it works
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 04:56 PM   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbert View Post
you can try it with the firefox app "stealthy". you can connect to a pr0xy (lol why is this censored?) server with this app, maybe then it works
nope,still cant watch but thanks for helping

EDİT: oh,okay it worked this time thank you so much!

Last edited by LinusVanPelt : Oct 17th, 2011 at 05:01 PM.
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 05:01 PM   #164
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
nope,still cant watch but thanks for helping
Maybe Skoo can help you? Anyway, you have to see this! Her last scream frightened the whole audience
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 05:04 PM   #165
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well, meine Fresse,... this is strong stuff.
She probably has some other dark sides, we do not yet know.
Her first cry reminds me of the first sequence of Tarzoon`s cry.
joy division is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote