Videos of Petra Kvitova - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2011, 10:49 AM   #1
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Videos of Petra Kvitova

Put all videos of Petra here, matches, interviews etc.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2011, 04:46 PM   #2
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Videos of Petra Kvitova

Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 04:34 AM   #3
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Are these things scripted, they always seem to finish at the same time.
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 10:40 AM   #4
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Are these things scripted, they always seem to finish at the same time.
Petra the corporate phony.
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 10:47 AM   #5
country flag Corswandt

Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 10:57 AM   #6
country flag Corswandt

A couple of Czech language interviews I found while looking for the above:

And in a Goth girl outfit, on TV with the local Conan/Leno:

I don't understand a word of them.

But any interview in her native language makes it clear that her inarticulateness in English is down solely to poor command of the language.
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 11:38 AM   #7
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

To any Czech speakers, what's the gist of this video here? I'm intrigued! Petra emerges at about six minutes into the video.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 12:33 PM   #8
country flag RetroDonkey

RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all

[quote=nevetssllim;19837446]To any Czech speakers, what's the gist of this video here? I'm intrigued! Petra emerges at about six minutes into the video.

Great clip man!

So basically, if you ever happen upon chance to get a date with Petra... take her to a sad movie and buy her earings :P If you're trying to pry Bara away from her man, don't invite her for dinner, but rather make a date with her adventurous (according to her, that's what she's into).

The girls are just talking about fashion sense, things that they like n that kind of crap. All of them look really pretty in this. Really surprised with how well Lucie looked all done up n fancy. Can only imagine it would be a proper laugh to go out with them for a night, seem a fun bunch when they're together.
RetroDonkey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 07:29 PM   #10
country flag darkvindak

darkvindak is just really nice darkvindak is just really nice darkvindak is just really nice darkvindak is just really nice darkvindak is just really nice darkvindak is just really nice darkvindak is just really nice darkvindak is just really nice darkvindak is just really nice darkvindak is just really nice darkvindak is just really nice

Wimbeldon 2011 Final Petra Kvitova Vs Maria Sharapova

Download match:

Wimbeldon2011final.Kvitova.v.Sharapova.1.set.avi
Wimbeldon2011final.Kvitova.v.Sharapova.2.set.avi
darkvindak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 08:30 PM   #11
country flag Matej

Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
A couple of Czech language interviews I found while looking for the above:

And in a Goth girl outfit, on TV with the local Conan/Leno:

I don't understand a word of them.

But any interview in her native language makes it clear that her inarticulateness in English is down solely to poor command of the language.
Well, she isn´t exactly an Einstein intelligence-wise, that´s for sure, but she´s sufficiently articulate in her native language.

And even her English has actually improved a lot since last Wimbledon.

Cetkovská ~ Hradecká ~ Hlaváčková ~ Hantuchova ~ Lisicki ~ Mona Barthel ~ Makarova ~ Chakvetadze ~ Laura Robson ~ Pliskova twins
Matej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 09:36 PM   #12
country flag darkvindak

darkvindak is just really nice darkvindak is just really nice darkvindak is just really nice darkvindak is just really nice darkvindak is just really nice darkvindak is just really nice darkvindak is just really nice darkvindak is just really nice darkvindak is just really nice darkvindak is just really nice darkvindak is just really nice

Wimbeldon 2011 SF Kvitova vs Azarenka

Download match:
Wimbeldon2011.Kvitova.v.Azarenka1&2.set.avi
Wimbeldon2011.Kvitova.v.Azarenka.3.set.avi
darkvindak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 08:08 AM   #13
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvindak View Post
Wimbeldon 2011 Final Petra Kvitova Vs Maria Sharapova

Download match:

Wimbeldon2011final.Kvitova.v.Sharapova.1.set.avi
Wimbeldon2011final.Kvitova.v.Sharapova.2.set.avi
Thanks!
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 06:00 PM   #14
country flag jiri-nedved

jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light

match point and the moment she won her 1st slam!
jiri-nedved is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 07:53 PM   #15
country flag Matej

Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of

Semifinal highlights:

Cetkovská ~ Hradecká ~ Hlaváčková ~ Hantuchova ~ Lisicki ~ Mona Barthel ~ Makarova ~ Chakvetadze ~ Laura Robson ~ Pliskova twins
Matej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote