Welcome! - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2012, 12:12 PM   #76
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future
Re: Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovegun View Post
tak to jsem rád, že tu bude konečně člověk, kterému budu rozumět

hey guys! I am not much visiting other players subforums but I think this Julia´s one is the funniest one!!! thank you guys! always feeling very comfortable here!
Já nejak v pohode Ájinu ale jestli začnou Nemecky sem v predli Ale sem rád že tady mám bratra Čecha

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2012, 12:16 PM   #77
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
That's because the more tolerant of us know that one final day all those heretics and blasphemers will realize their folly and will come crawling back, begging on their hands and knees for forgiveness. Like this: . Yes, you too, Andman!
That is just wishful thinking. You don't really know that, you hope that. I am approaching the matter in a more pragmatic, Inquisitorial way

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominatorb2 View Post
Skoo: And no way Sabine looks better than Julia
I hope you heard that, Andman I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship, dominatorb2

Quote:
hey guys! I am not much visiting other players subforums but I think this Julia´s one is the funniest one!!! thank you guys! always feeling very comfortable here!
You have Andman to have thank for that. He said the funniest thing ever
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 12:22 PM   #78
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominatorb2 View Post
Já nejak v pohode Ájinu ale jestli začnou Nemecky sem v predli Ale sem rád že tady mám bratra Čecha
jo tak anglinou v pohodě, ale chlapci tu mají ve zvyku dělat dlouhé rozbory, což mě někdy nebaví moc číst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
You have Andman to have thank for that. He said the funniest thing ever
Andman thank you! anyway Skoo, sometimes or better said almost everytime you are the craziest one here anyways have you noticed Rafa has been playing his best since he beat me?
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 12:24 PM   #79
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Quote:
jo tak anglinou v pohodě, ale chlapci tu mají ve zvyku dělat dlouhé rozbory, což mě někdy nebaví moc číst
Seš si jist źe jsou tu jen chlapci? Teď nám budou nadávat že si tady píšem v češtine..když oni dlouhe rozbory mi je budeme delat v čestine/slovenčine

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 12:26 PM   #80
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Welcome dominatorb2
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #81
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Andman thank you! anyway Skoo, sometimes or better said almost everytime you are the craziest one here anyways have you noticed Rafa has been playing his best since he beat me?
Oh, oh, so that was the reason! I was actually wondering what happened to him. Well, I suppose it makes sense. He was gonna meet Djokovic in the final, so you were his only nightmare along the way
Old Jan 27th, 2012, 12:28 AM   #82
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Quote:
That is just wishful thinking. You don't really know that, you hope that. I am approaching the matter in a more pragmatic, Inquisitorial way
You`re rigt, just wishful thinking! I will certainly never change my mind, no matter what flaming I will get!

Quote:
You`re welcome Rovegun, always love to entertain you guys! And yes, no one will ever surpass Skoo`s craziness about Julia...ever!
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2012, 07:47 AM   #83
country flag Skoo

^^Told you, Dispeker, there's only one way to dead with infidels!
Old Jan 27th, 2012, 10:24 AM   #84
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
^^Told you, Dispeker, there's only one way to dead with infidels!
I see. I'm off to gather some firewood for the funeral pyre.
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2012, 10:51 AM   #85
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
I see. I'm off to gather some firewood for the funeral pyre.
That's the spirit! We're gonna have ourselves an auto da fé We must film it and send it to Julia
Old Jan 27th, 2012, 11:10 AM   #86
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
That's the spirit! We're gonna have ourselves an auto da fé We must film it and send it to Julia
She will be so proud of us! I can already see her crying tears of joy and emotion.
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote