Meet Julia Görges vol2 - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 27th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #391
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of
Re: Meet Julia Görges vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
Julia plans to undergo a laser eye surgery in a few weeks.

"I hope, then I'm no longer such a mole." she joked.

http://diepresse.com/home/sport/tenn...=gl.home_sport
Dann wird ihr so ein Mist wie dieses Jahr bei den French Open ja hoffentlich nicht wieder passieren.
tennisfreak13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 12:01 PM   #392
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Julia has a new Physio, Damian Prasad, who also worked (still working?) with Petrova and Ivanovic (http://www.julia-goerges.com). Her team gets more and more professional.
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 10:07 PM   #393
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Her homepage has a new design

http://www.julia-goerges.com/
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 11:08 PM   #394
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post

It's very....pink.
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 06:57 AM   #395
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadiHH View Post
It's very....pink.
My first thought too.

Looks better than the old one though.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 09:17 AM   #396
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post

very "girly"

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #397
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Talk about lost in translation: in the English version of her website she's lost 2 inches in height (5'9")!
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #398
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's just that whoever is running her homepage (her management company most likely) hasn't updated parts of it in an eternity. It also says that she dreams of travelling to Australia, which by now she must have done 5 or 6 times. Maybe she was 5'9" when she first filled out that questionnaire and they updated it for the German one but were too lazy to convert it into imperial measurements.
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #399
country flag kadiHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
I think it's just that whoever is running her homepage (her management company most likely) hasn't updated parts of it in an eternity. It also says that she dreams of travelling to Australia, which by now she must have done 5 or 6 times. Maybe she was 5'9" when she first filled out that questionnaire and they updated it for the German one but were too lazy to convert it into imperial measurements.
Yes, either this or someone is severely math-challenged. I hope she doesn't pay these people much for their services. I haven't checked the new website but the old one claimed her favorite playing surface was grass (which might have been the case for a few days after winning a match on grass at some point in time).
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #400
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, either this or someone is severely math-challenged. I hope she doesn't pay these people much for their services. I haven't checked the new website but the old one claimed her favorite playing surface was grass (which might have been the case for a few days after winning a match on grass at some point in time).
That is because she still claims it is, she said that in an interview earlier this year as well. I found it hard to believe but apparently she really considers grass to be her favorite surface...which is odd for sure.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 10:40 PM   #401
country flag KatjaS

Nah, it's been clay for quite some time now. Grass dates probably back to the time before she had actually played on it.
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 11:06 PM   #402
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Nah, it's been clay for quite some time now. Grass dates probably back to the time before she had actually played on it.
Why not, you can like it even if you don't play best on it

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 11:51 PM   #403
country flag kadiHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
That is because she still claims it is, she said that in an interview earlier this year as well. I found it hard to believe but apparently she really considers grass to be her favorite surface...which is odd for sure.
I remember an interview she gave where the reporter said something to the effect "You've stated that grass is your favorite surface to play on" and Julia looked at him like he had three heads and said "I did?????". Don't remember what year that was, though.
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 07:56 AM   #404
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
Why not, you can like it even if you don't play best on it
Well, yeah, theoretically, but then you probably wouldn't try to avoid playing on it as much as humanly possible.

Last year she went back to clay both between the FO and Wimbledon and between Wimbledon and the Olympics.

Quote:
I remember an interview she gave where the reporter said something to the effect "You've stated that grass is your favorite surface to play on" and Julia looked at him like he had three heads and said "I did?????". Don't remember what year that was, though.
I think it was this year, but I don't remember which interview it was exactly.
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 08:05 AM   #405
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Happy quarter of a century, Julia!

May all your dreams come true...