Sabine's ranking breakdown - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2012, 10:05 AM   #16
country flag moviemac

moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabine's ranking breakdown

Thank you so much for the breakdown. There is one mistake you have been dragging on for some time now: Wimbledon should be "SF" not "QF".
moviemac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2012, 07:04 PM   #17
country flag frizzle fry

frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all

...and Roland Garros as well as Beijing should be 3rd round instead of 2nd.

Anyway, mk27, your service is greatly appreciated.
frizzle fry is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #18
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moviemac View Post
Thank you so much for the breakdown. There is one mistake you have been dragging on for some time now: Wimbledon should be "SF" not "QF".
http://www.vlmark.szm.com/

should be updated in the middle of next week
just dowload the "Best16.zip"-file (.txt after unzipping it) from the WTA column

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #19
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute

but now that she's a top20 player she has to focus on P5 tounaments counting within best16 (Doha, Rome, Cincinnati, Montreal and Tokyo). Maybe she recognizes this
Code:
  Midland           100         13.02.2011        QF         36,00
  Miami             PM          03.04.2011        3.R        80,00
  Charleston        P           10.04.2011        3.R        60,00
  Stuttgart         P           24.04.2011        QF        120,00
  Reggio Emillia    50          15.05.2011        SF         32,00
  Roland Garros     GS          06.06.2011        2.R       160,00
  Birmingham        IS          12.06.2011        W         280,00
  Wimbledon         GS          03.07.2011        SF        900,00
  Stanford          P           31.07.2011        SF        200,00
  Carlsbad          P           07.08.2011        QF        120,00
  Dallas            IS          28.08.2011        W         280,00
  US Open           GS          11.09.2011        4.R       280,00
  Beijing           PM          09.10.2011        2.R        80,00
  Bali              IS          06.11.2011        4.        165,00
  Auckland          IS          08.01.2012        QF         70,00
  Australian Open   GS          29.01.2012        4.R       280,00

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Last edited by Steff_forever : Jan 26th, 2012 at 08:57 PM.
Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 07:41 PM   #20
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frizzle fry View Post
...and Roland Garros as well as Beijing should be 3rd round instead of 2nd.

Anyway, mk27, your service is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
But in Roland Garros she lost in the 2nd round as a qualifier, which gave her 160 (100 + 60) points and in Beijing she withdrew after her 1st round win against Begu.

http://www.wta96.com/wiki/lresults.p...2011&spnr=2358
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 09:03 PM   #21
country flag frizzle fry

frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all

Quote:
But in Roland Garros she lost in the 2nd round as a qualifier, which gave her 160 (100 + 60) points and in Beijing she withdrew after her 1st round win against Begu.
ok, I should have checked this more thoroughly
Overlooked the fact that Miami has a bigger MD and thus one additional round
frizzle fry is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 11:22 PM   #22
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

For old time Sabine fans,

can you believe it was last year at this time, when Sabine played in Midland, Michigan ITF?
She lost to Hradecka and we were all so feeling down and wondering if Sabine will ever make her comeback.
So much has changed in just 1 year!

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 11:46 PM   #23
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post

can you believe it was last year at this time, when Sabine played in Midland, Michigan ITF?
She lost to Hradecka and we were all so feeling down and wondering if Sabine will ever make her comeback.

I totally remember this time last year cosmoose! Although we had a video stream to watch the Midland matches, it was low quality, with no audio! A lot has changed since then, that's for sure
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 12:39 PM   #24
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post

Yeah, remember that times like it was yesterday It was a stream from Midland (no sound ) and we have seen that there's no ballkids Even Sabine was laughing about it I hope these times will never come back and we will see Sabine in the biggest WTA and GS tournaments forever

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 01:59 PM   #25
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

I also remember that very well... Sabine looked there awesome like always she has made a very big step since Midland
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 06:09 PM   #26
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post
Yeah, remember that times like it was yesterday It was a stream from Midland (no sound ) and we have seen that there's no ballkids Even Sabine was laughing about it I hope these times will never come back and we will see Sabine in the biggest WTA and GS tournaments forever
I was watching that low quality stream and by chance I watched Sabine's training After this tournament she gave her autograph to me via Ipek Senoglu
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 11:23 PM   #27
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
updated after Dubai

Code:
Total points: 3196

Grand Slams
Wimbledon                      GS    03.07.11  SF       900
Australian Open                GS    29.01.12  4.R      280
US Open                        GS    11.09.11  4.R      280
Roland Garros                  GS    05.06.11  2.R      160 

Other Mandatory
Bali                           IS    06.11.11  4th      165
Beijing                        PM    09.10.11  2.R       80
Miami                          PM    03.04.11  3.R       80
Doha                           P5    19.02.12  1.R        1

Best of Other Countable Tournaments
Dallas                         IS    28.08.11  W        280 
Birmingham                     IS    12.06.11  W        280
Stanford                       P     31.07.11  SF       200
Dubai                          P     26.02.12  QF       120
Carlsbad                       P     07.08.11  QF       120
Stuttgart                      P     24.04.11  QF       120 
Auckland                       IS    08.01.12  QF        70
Charleston                     P     10.04.11  3.R       60

Non-Countable Tournaments
Reggio Emillia                 50    15.05.11  SF        32
Prague                         50    08.05.11  2.R       10 
Linz                           IS    16.10.11  1.R        1 
Cincinnati                     P5    21.08.11  1.R        1
Indian Wells                   PM    20.03.11  Q.1        1
Nassau                         100H  20.03.11  1.R        1
Where can you find this information for all players? I was trying to figure out what Sabine would have to do to reach the top 8.
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 12:15 AM   #28
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonwright25 View Post
Where can you find this information for all players? I was trying to figure out what Sabine would have to do to reach the top 8.
This site is very useful: http://www.vlmark.szm.com/

but I have also the ranking breakdowns for all German top 300 players on my computer.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 01:05 AM   #29
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
This site is very useful: http://www.vlmark.szm.com/

but I have also the ranking breakdowns for all German top 300 players on my computer.
Thank you!
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 09:45 PM   #30
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

oh mann, des tut schon weh die 5 ollen pünktchen zu sehen. riesen chance vertan. sch****
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote