Sabine in Asia (Tokyo/Beijing) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 07:11 AM   #1
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Sabine in Asia (Tokyo/Beijing)

Tokyo

Lisicki v Q
BYE v [2]Sharapova
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 09:32 AM   #2
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine in Asia (Tokyo/Beijing)

Well, if she has to meet a top player early I'm actually glad it's Sharapova because she has her partly figured out. I would like her chances a lot less against Vika or Radwanska for example.

Still, pretty tough, I don't think this will be her first QF at a big WTA tournament, maybe the Beijing draw will be a bit kinder.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 10:28 AM   #3
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Jo, Du hastes aufn Punkt gebracht
No more comments possible, while we have no idea of her form, shape, constitution,feeling, serviceconfidence...to be continued...

Don't believe in coincidences when I watch the draws of the last big WTA tournaments. Well, couldn't resist the following comment about the draw: looks like WTA merciless wants to get one special (so much loved) girl to reach Istanbul at the very last moment!

Want my girls at least date a famous golfer or hockey player, pleeeeze
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 10:52 AM   #4
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Playing against Sharapova shouldn't phase her too much. I don't doubt Bine's ability to get up for that match mentally.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 10:54 AM   #5
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Well, if she has to meet a top player early I'm actually glad it's Sharapova because she has her partly figured out
Yes and No Jimmie. She played great against Sharapova twice this summer, however both matches were at her beloved Wimbledon. Sabine looks a different animal on grass than she does on any other surface. Who knows how she'll play in Tokyo, because away from grass courts she's incredibly inconsistent
Beaumont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 11:38 AM   #6
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

This is what you get when Ranked 31, but lets hope she can get a single win here, will be hard enough.

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 11:43 AM   #7
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

She could have easier draws if she would have played in Quebec/Tashkent/Guangzhou/Seoul
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 11:46 AM   #8
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaumont View Post
Yes and No Jimmie. She played great against Sharapova twice this summer, however both matches were at her beloved Wimbledon. Sabine looks a different animal on grass than she does on any other surface. Who knows how she'll play in Tokyo, because away from grass courts she's incredibly inconsistent
Yes but against Sharapova she at least has the mental side figured out. I can't even remember the last time she played Vika but against her in today's form it would be a total disaster. And we all know how she fared against Radwanska the last time out.

Against Sharapova, she at least has the believe that she knows how to beat her.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 12:03 PM   #9
country flag maurysicki

maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice

Sabine is out of any prediction. This we know well. She can win playing against the number one ranking and quietly lose against No.300. Out of the grass gets really hard to predict a result. And then there is always the obstacle of the first round and his first approach to the tournament, really disastrous in this season.

maurysicki is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 12:09 PM   #10
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
She could have easier draws if she would have played in Quebec/Tashkent/Guangzhou/Seoul
Ich wusste dass das kommt, sorry, aber das ist Schwachsinn. Das hätte doch ihr ranking für tokyo nicht geändert
Das draw ist einfach pech, oder glück? wer weiß das schon, bevor der erste/letzte Punkt gespielt ist ...

Quote:
Sabine is out of any prediction. This we know well. She can win playing against the number one ranking and quietly lose against No.300. Out of the grass gets really hard to predict a result.
Anyway we know she arrived in Tokyo and the rest will be another surprise...if she only takes care with the food
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 12:15 PM   #11
country flag mk27

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Ich wusste dass das kommt, sorry, aber das ist Schwachsinn
Nein, weil klar war, dass sie bei großen Turnieren ungesetzt ist und somit es schwer werden wird Punkte zu holen. Für Lisicki ist das die allerletzte Chance ihre katstrophale P5-Bilanz in der Rangkingwertung aufzupolieren. Da stehen 2 dicke fette 1 Punkte-Wertungen für die beiden besten P5-Turniere des Jahres drin.

Die letzten 2 Wochen waren Zeit mal ein paar Punkte bei kleinen WTA-Turnieren zu holen, das hat sie eben nicht gemacht. Wenn sie viel Pech hat, ist sie auch in Melbourne ungesetzt und da könnte dann Sharapova sogar in R1 warten.
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 12:15 PM   #12
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

well, I won´t talk about Sharapova already, as she has to beat a Qualifier first and that will be hard enough!
On a bad day Sabine can play like sh** to say it simple and could lose to anyone, so I just hope that she is well prepared and able to win that one match at least and then she hopefully is able to play a good match vs Maria but focus is on 1st round now first!!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 12:16 PM   #13
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Abwarten, gegen die Qualifikantin kann eh schon Endstation sein momentan.

Sie MUSS ein Match gewinnen, dann evtl. gegen Sharapova zu verlieren, das ist keine Schande, nur bitte nicht schon wieder in Runde 1 rausgehen.

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 12:24 PM   #14
country flag mk27

She has lost the last 6 matches in a row at a P5-tournament. Last win was in Dubai 2010 against Chan.
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 12:25 PM   #15
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
Nein, weil klar war, dass sie bei großen Turnieren ungesetzt ist und somit es schwer werden wird Punkte zu holen. Für Lisicki ist das die allerletzte Chance ihre katstrophale P5-Bilanz in der Rangkingwertung aufzupolieren. Da stehen 2 dicke fette 1 Punkte-Wertungen für die beiden besten P5-Turniere des Jahres drin.

Die letzten 2 Wochen waren Zeit mal ein paar Punkte bei kleinen WTA-Turnieren zu holen, das hat sie eben nicht gemacht. Wenn sie viel Pech hat, ist sie auch in Melbourne ungesetzt und da könnte dann Sharapova sogar in R1 warten.
Aber die evt. möglichen Punkte, die sie ohne intensives Training nach ihrer Verletzung und NY wahrscheinlich eh nicht gewonnen hätte, wäre sie doch für Tokyo nicht anders gesetzt gewesen, somit auch nicht anders ausgelost worden, also bitte,...drück ich mich so dämlich aus oder willst du mich gerade nicht verstehen?