Wimbledon Championships 2011 - Ladies' Invitational Doubles - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 24th, 2011, 04:59 PM   #1
country flag greatgijsje

greatgijsje is just really nice greatgijsje is just really nice greatgijsje is just really nice greatgijsje is just really nice greatgijsje is just really nice greatgijsje is just really nice greatgijsje is just really nice greatgijsje is just really nice greatgijsje is just really nice greatgijsje is just really nice greatgijsje is just really nice
Wimbledon Championships 2011 - Ladies' Invitational Doubles

These ladies are on court next week.
Good memories!

Group A:
Croft, Annabel (GBR)
and Smith, Samantha (GBR)

Martinez, Conchita (ESP)
and Tauziat, Nathalie (FRA)

Navratilova, Martina (USA)
and Novotna, Jana (CZE)

Sukova, Helena (CZE)
and Temesvari, Andrea (HUN)

Group B:
Austin, Tracy (USA)
and Rinaldi, Kathy (USA)

Davenport, Lindsay (USA)
and Hingis, Martina (SUI)

Fernandez, Gigi (USA)
and Zvereva, Natasha (BLR)

Maleeva, Magdalena (BUL)
and Schett, Barbara (AUT)

All seniors events are 2 groups of 4 teams (Round Robin), with a Final comprising the winners of each group. Matches will be best of 3 tiebreak sets, with the third set consisting of a match tiebreak (first to 10 and leading by 2).
greatgijsje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2011, 06:46 PM   #2
country flag gabybackhand

gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of
Re: Wimbledon Championships 2011 - Ladies' Invitational Doubles

Steffi and Gabriela when will you play this?! Don't you know that me and maybe a couple more people here at the BFTP would LOVE to see you both agains????
Merciless Monica - Barcelona Bumblebee
gabybackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 06:46 PM   #3
country flag gabybackhand

gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of

Steffi and Gabriela when will you play this?! Don't you know that me and maybe a couple more people here at the BFTP would LOVE to see you both agains???? Why are you SO mean?
Merciless Monica - Barcelona Bumblebee
gabybackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 09:28 PM   #4
country flag Seleção82

Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of

True, they are SOOO mean!

Gaby and Steffi playing the Invitationals as a team ... what a terrific imagination.

Or Natasha and Steffi. Both women with the greatest tennis legs ever in ONE team. Imagine THIS! *holding breath* *fainting*

Or Pam Shriver and Rosemary Casals. That would be a funny looking ... *ummm* ... sportingly interesting pairing.

But I'm getting off-topic now, sorry. Does somebody know when the Invitational tourney will start, on which day? Tomorrow or on Wednesday? I can't find any info on the Wimbledon website. Thanks!
Seleção82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 10:17 PM   #5
country flag Seleção82

Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of

Info is up now, the tourney starts tomorrow:

http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/score...chedule16.html
Seleção82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote