Jankovic to quit Pavel, says tennis is no longer her top priority in life... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 07:25 PM   #1
country flag mb011

mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of
Jankovic to quit Pavel, says tennis is no longer her top priority in life...

http://www.mondo.rs/s209775/Sport/Sp...prioritet.html

"Before my tennis was a priority, I was 100 percent focused on it, but the older you get, the interest for other things. Now I want to spend more time with friends and family. Of course, this does not mean that my career is over, I would love to be on top again, "conveyed the" Journal "Jankovic statement.

"Pavel was in London with me, but I'm not sure if we will extend cooperation,".

Hmmm... who would have known by the way she has played in the last two months... the motivation is gone I guess...
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 07:29 PM   #2
country flag kman

kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future
Re: Jankovic to quit Pavel, says tennis is no longer her top priority in life...

"I can't cut it anymore so I'll just pretend like I can't cut it because I have other, more mature interests now"

CAMELINE WOZNIACKI - THE BEST CAMELTOE ON THE FREE MARKET

Caroline Wozniacki :: Maria Sharapova :: Kim Clijsters
kman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 07:31 PM   #3
country flag ViennaCalling
Team WTAworld
Lounge Owner

ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jankovic to quit Pavel, says tennis is no longer her top priority in life...

"more mature interests"

And I was a fan of her

Now she is just interested in getting a TV career it seems

Tamira PASZEK
Na LI - Francesca SCHIAVONE - Roberta VINCI
Tamira's backhand, Roby's slice, Galina's dropshot

ViennaCalling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 07:33 PM   #4
country flag ptkten

ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute

I feel bad for her fans. It sucks when you come to the realization that you care more about a player's results than they do.

McHale-Stephens-Watson-Robson-Townsend

Brodsky-Muhammed-Hampton-Keys-Crawford-Andrews-Hardebeck
ptkten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 07:34 PM   #5
country flag Optima
- - - - - - - - -

Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 07:35 PM   #6
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 07:35 PM   #7
country flag GAGAlady

GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos.rs View Post
http://www.mondo.rs/s209775/Sport/Sp...prioritet.html

"Before my tennis was a priority, I was 100 percent focused on it, but the older you get, the interest for other things. Now I want to spend more time with friends and family. Of course, this does not mean that my career is over, I would love to be on top again, "conveyed the" Journal "Jankovic statement.

"Pavel was in London with me, but I'm not sure if we will extend cooperation,".

Hmmm... who would have known by the way she has played in the last two months... the motivation is gone I guess...

wow...shocking. but honestly im not surprised, she doesnt have the fire like a sharapova or williams. she so talented...very talented and at one point it was ridiculous how much control and veriety she had...its a loss for all of tennis and its really sad that such talent is not realized...best player never to win a slam for sure....

this bitch annoys me....a player with her abilities has no excuses not to win.
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 07:35 PM   #8
country flag CPH

CPH is a name known to all CPH is a name known to all CPH is a name known to all CPH is a name known to all CPH is a name known to all CPH is a name known to all CPH is a name known to all CPH is a name known to all CPH is a name known to all CPH is a name known to all CPH is a name known to all

What a huge loss for tennis. No doubt she was the most inspiring, creative player there ever was. Like, totally, ever.
CPH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 07:35 PM   #9
country flag Chunchun
Team WTAworld

Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute

So what does she exactly mean? What's she gonna do? keep playing or what?
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 07:38 PM   #10
country flag GAGAlady

GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future

another statement id like to make...Jelena has made to many excuses, made too much fuss and has lost sight of what made her one of the best. her movement her veriety and her defence...all of her best assets she has lost one by one until the player we see today is no longer the player that once was..its SAD

it looks to me like instead of playing her game she listened to all the idiots who told he she needed to change everything about her game...when really her game was great. sad!!!
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 07:38 PM   #11
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

What a bitch With that serve and improving groundstorkes(like she has in 2008) she could have won RG...she's really stupid...I care more about her results than she.
Jelena better retire than losing all the time in 2nd and 3rd rounds.
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 07:38 PM   #12
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunchun View Post
Keep playing, take apperance fees, go to players parties and lose to the first serious oppoennt she faces.

Pretty much the same as the last two years.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 07:39 PM   #13
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunchun View Post
As someone already posted, disappointing for her fans. But it is her life, she reached a point where she feel it is time to move on to another phase of her life.

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 07:39 PM   #14
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Jelena
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 07:40 PM   #15
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Stop being rude. More mature interests is obviously Serbia's Dancing with the Stars. Baby Anci could never!!