Why are those to-be-finished matches put as the 2nd match in the OOP but not in othe? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2011, 04:18 AM   #1
country flag something

something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light
Why are those to-be-finished matches put as the 2nd match in the OOP but not in othe?

Any reasons?
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2011, 04:24 AM   #2
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why are those to-be-finished matches put as the 2nd match in the OOP but not in o

I have always assumed it is because of ticket refunds. Crowds need to see one full match or something to that effect. This way, if it rains, no refunds necessary.

Maybe someone has a more technical and specific answer.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 04:29 AM   #3
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: Why are those to-be-finished matches put as the 2nd match in the OOP but not in o

^Your reasons seem compelling.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote