which half is due to play on monday? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 18th, 2011, 08:55 PM   #1
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of
which half is due to play on monday?

can't seem to find out anywhere
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 18th, 2011, 08:57 PM   #2
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Re: which half is due to play on monday?

Marion said she's off for 2 days.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 08:58 PM   #3
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

vinci said she will be playing on monday so
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 08:59 PM   #4
country flag Monica_Rules

Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute

Top half plays tuesday i think

Defending womens champion opens tuesdays play on CC

Naomi Broady, Tara Moore, Heather Watson , Laura Robson

Johanna Konta, Eleanor Dean
, Sam Murray
Katy Dunne Katie Boulter
Monica_Rules is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 08:59 PM   #5
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute

Since Serena is in the top half it should be the bottow half. Because the last year's women champion and her half start on tuesday.

Justin SW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 09:07 PM   #6
country flag bbjpa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of

It's bottom half who starts on monday , it has been said since yesterday after the draw
bbjpa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 09:09 PM   #7
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute

Defending champion always starts Tuesday.
Viktymise is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 09:10 PM   #8
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't make Dani play on Monday!

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 09:11 PM   #9
country flag s_j

s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute

Yup. Defending MEN's champ's half always starts on Monday and defending WOMEN's champ's half always starts on Tuesday.
YEC Champion 2004 - London 2012 Olympics Silver Medalist
s_j is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 09:13 PM   #10
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of

ty all
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 09:21 PM   #11
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute

Bottom half on Monday, top half on Tuesday. I would wish that Wimbledon could show some flexibility with Dani and do a swap and postpone her match till Tuesday if she requested it. It is difficult I know and you can't just accommodate everyone who asks.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 09:30 PM   #12
country flag wally1

wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by terjw View Post
Bottom half on Monday, top half on Tuesday. I would wish that Wimbledon could show some flexibility with Dani and do a swap and postpone her match till Tuesday if she requested it. It is difficult I know and you can't just accommodate everyone who asks.
She might get the day off anyway. Weather forecast is bad for Monday.
wally1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 09:32 PM   #13
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by terjw View Post
Heavy rain is forecast for Monday, so, assuming Hantuchova isn't scheduled for Centre Court (where there'll obviously still be play because of the roof), she probably will get to wait til Tuesday.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 09:49 PM   #14
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Heavy rain is forecast for Monday, so, assuming Hantuchova isn't scheduled for Centre Court (where there'll obviously still be play because of the roof), she probably will get to wait til Tuesday.
Yay!

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 10:32 PM   #15
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

only 1 womens match will be played
possibly 2 if CC program is quick

---------->>
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote