The first title for Tatiana Panova thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 3rd, 2002, 09:15 PM   #1
country flag MLF

MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute
The first title for Tatiana Panova thread

OK, I was never a massive fan of Tatiana but this season I've been courtside at a few of her matches and she works incredibly hard. I was so impressed by her guts and determination. Every match she plays she is basically up against it so I'd love to see her win a title this year now that she has got herself up around the top 20 mark. Along with Smashnova and Coetzer Tatiana is an example of what hard work can do.
MLF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 5th, 2002, 03:07 PM   #2
country flag Sammm

Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with you 100%, Mirjana fan!!
Old Nov 5th, 2002, 09:14 PM   #3
Iconoclast

Iconoclast has disabled reputation
Wow, a second Tatiana cheering thread! The gritty Russian is winning people over each day... I bet you, one day she will have her own forum here.
Iconoclast is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2002, 12:58 PM   #4
Iconoclast

Getting one step closer:

Panova def. Poutchek 6-4 6-1.

Adriana Serra-Zanetti awaiting in the QF. They are 1-1 in head-to-heads, but haven't met in WTA action since 1999. Should be a solvable task.
Old Nov 6th, 2002, 03:23 PM   #5
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Go Tatiana!!!!!
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 12:34 AM   #6
Ramses

Ramses is an unknown quantity at this point
come on Tatiana you can win in singles and doubles!
Ramses is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 02:57 PM   #7
country flag Sammm

Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb

I believe that she can do the double!!
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 08:28 PM   #8
Iconoclast

OR THE TRIPLE!!!!!

Oh, there's no mixed doubles... Sorry, forget it.
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 11:21 PM   #9
Ramses

Tatiana i believe in you, this is your title!
Old Nov 8th, 2002, 01:50 AM   #10
country flag tennisIlove09

tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute
Tatiana has NEVER won a title? GO GIRL! Number 1 is right there for you!
tennisIlove09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2002, 11:17 PM   #11
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
Davai Tatiana!! I've been cheering for Tatiana for a few years now! Its just amazing how well she's done in spite of being so small! I hope she can win her first title here!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Worship the comedy that is tennis!
Caz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2002, 12:51 AM   #12
Ramses

come on Tatiana, Grab the trophy
Old Nov 9th, 2002, 08:59 AM   #13
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Thumbs down TOO BAD FOR TATIANA!

Tatiana Panova lost to unseeded Angelique Widjaja of Indonesia! She lost 2-6, 6-1. 6-3! She made lot of UEs and 10 double faults! May be she was under pressure to win her 1st title and being the only seeded player left in the last four! Moroever, she was 1st seed! Well, good luck for next year Panova!
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2002, 01:05 PM   #14
Iconoclast

Nice try, Tatiana.

10 double faults aren't too awful over the course of 3 sets, maybe Angie was returning well, thereby applying pressure on her 2nd serve.

Not the perfect end to the season, but it's been a great year nonetheless.

And it was only a Tier V after all...

Congrats to Angie W. Once again an impressive display from her.