Wimbo R1- P.Martic Vs V.King - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Martic 3 16.67%
King 15 83.33%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jun 18th, 2011, 04:29 PM   #1
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold
Question Wimbo R1- P.Martic Vs V.King

Will vania focus more on the doubles?

VS

MalJackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 19th, 2011, 09:46 AM   #2
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wimbo R1- P.Martic Vs V.King

possibly
MalJackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 10:08 AM   #3
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Vania in 3 I guess
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 10:19 PM   #4
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

A tough section, with the winner probably playing Pironkova, and Zvonareva in round 3.
Martic has a chance, but probably will mess up
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 10:53 PM   #5
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Hopefully, Martic. It's time for Petra to get a move on. Love her game.
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 11:04 PM   #6
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

King wins, too consistent for Petra...
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 11:11 PM   #7
country flag dynamoRockstarr
Venus Fan

dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute

Go Vania!

Planet Venus

[SouthSide, Duval, Keys, Stephens]
dynamoRockstarr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 12:12 AM   #8
country flag Uranus

Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute

Is it really Petra's haircut? Back to the 80's baby!
Uranus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 12:14 AM   #9
country flag RobinT83

RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of

The king of grass, Vania King in 3.
RobinT83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 02:10 AM   #10
country flag Poetik

Poetik is a glorious beacon of light Poetik is a glorious beacon of light Poetik is a glorious beacon of light Poetik is a glorious beacon of light Poetik is a glorious beacon of light Poetik is a glorious beacon of light Poetik is a glorious beacon of light Poetik is a glorious beacon of light Poetik is a glorious beacon of light Poetik is a glorious beacon of light Poetik is a glorious beacon of light

"Vania King
Hey everyone, I'm in London with Slava but had a few days rest because I caught an infection. Feeling a bit better today so hopefully will be 100% for Wimbledon! Seems like we were here just yesterday x
13 iunie la 23:45"

Facebook
Poetik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 06:35 AM   #11
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

King.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote