Who Reach 2011 Wimbledon SF From The Murderer Row Difficult 2nd Quarter? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who Will Play In 2011 Wimbledon SF ???

[3] NaNa (The AO Finalist / RG Champ) 16 17.58%
[7] Serena (The Defending Wimbledon Champ) 44 48.35%
[9] Marion (Former Wimbledon Finalist) 8 8.79%
[13] Aga (Former Wimbledon Quarterfinalist) 5 5.49%
[18] Ana (Former Wimbledon Semifinalist) 7 7.69%
[21] Flavia 0 0%
[26] Makiri 0 0%
[30] Beth 1 1.10%
Jie (Former Wimbledon Semifinalist) 0 0%
[WC] Sabine (Birmingham Champ) 10 10.99%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jun 17th, 2011, 01:53 PM   #1
country flag NA-GOAT

NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Who Reach 2011 Wimbledon SF From The Murderer Row Difficult 2nd Quarter?

for the 3rd slam in a row Na is in the most difficult quarter of a slam

and she got handed the toughest draw possible with Alla (who defeated Sharapova here before), Sabine , Jie / Beth, Aga/Ana, Serena ... seems like the AEC hates Na
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs peanuts Sabinator valac222
NA-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 17th, 2011, 02:01 PM   #2
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who Reach 2011 Wimbledon SF From The Murderer Row Difficult 2nd Quarter?

Anci draw.... Hopefully she can win past Oudin

Realistic, Na vs Serena QF, then, who knows...

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 02:05 PM   #3
Miss Atomic Bomb
Legendary

Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute

This Quarter is so tough, Bartoli and Sabine in amazing form and Serena and Na have their work cut out. Then there is Radwanska, who is just waiting like a vulture to take advantage incase the draw falls apart.

Miss Atomic Bomb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 02:20 PM   #4
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA-GOAT View Post
for the 3rd slam in a row Na is in the most difficult quarter of a slam
Seems to suit her thoughbut.
pesto is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 02:51 PM   #5
country flag NA-GOAT

NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reetard View Post
This Quarter is so tough, Bartoli and Sabine in amazing form and Serena and Na have their work cut out. Then there is Radwanska, who is just waiting like a vulture to take advantage incase the draw falls apart.
I know ... basically all the top contenders in this quarter ... they should have seeded Serena #4 instead of #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesto View Post
Seems to suit her thoughbut.
so far but I think this Wimbledon draw is just too tough ... too many big server like Lisicki and Serena
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs peanuts Sabinator valac222
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 02:59 PM   #6
country flag erschloy214

erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all

Wow tough Quarter!
erschloy214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 03:00 PM   #7
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO @ Flavia in the poll
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 03:11 PM   #8
country flag Boxuan

Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of

My vote goes to Serena, and I hate that my prediction was right almost every time. I hope this time I could be wrong.

·┏┻━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓
┏┛李娜┣┫·科娃┣┫·郑洁┣┫·伊万┣┫·彭帅┣┫·杨科┃
┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛
Boxuan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 03:15 PM   #9
country flag BartoLiNa

BartoLiNa has a reputation beyond repute BartoLiNa has a reputation beyond repute BartoLiNa has a reputation beyond repute BartoLiNa has a reputation beyond repute BartoLiNa has a reputation beyond repute BartoLiNa has a reputation beyond repute BartoLiNa has a reputation beyond repute BartoLiNa has a reputation beyond repute BartoLiNa has a reputation beyond repute BartoLiNa has a reputation beyond repute BartoLiNa has a reputation beyond repute

Marion, obviously.
BartoLiNa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 03:16 PM   #10
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

so good i have no fave in this bloodbath
well, just rooting for a Lady Aga-Caketoli QF.
but most probably Serena makes SF, dropping 1 set or so.
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 04:25 PM   #11
country flag friendsita

friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future

Serena.
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 04:26 PM   #12
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Sabine.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 04:32 PM   #13
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

90% of my faves in this quarter. Hate it.

But hopefully Serena.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 07:47 PM   #14
country flag NA-GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SUCKETTA View Post
LMAO @ Flavia in the poll
well I put all the SEEDS and miracle can happen
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 01:07 AM   #15
country flag hankqq

hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute

I have so many favorites in this group I think Serena and Na are the favorites to get through
hankqq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote