To posters of match results - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 15th, 2011, 04:58 PM   #1
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute
To posters of match results

How about ceasing the childish pseudo-names in the result posting titles.
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2011, 04:59 PM   #2
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: To posters of match results

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
How about ceasing the childish pseudo-names in the result posting titles.
I agree--it's lame

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 04:59 PM   #3
country flag MisterMan

MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute

Amen !! I feel like i'm in 3rd grade
MisterMan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 05:01 PM   #4
country flag Coconut91

Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of

Yeah it's getting a bit annoying lately.
Coconut91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 05:05 PM   #5
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute

I purposefully started a new thread announcing Daniela's win over Na because I think that "nickname" for Hantuchova is incredibly cruel and disgusting. I wish the moderators would consider banning it. Please post in my score thread to show support for calling players by their real name
treufreund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 05:07 PM   #6
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Go buy a sense of humor. It is a freaking tennis forum, freaking GM, not a boring philosophical and political forum where we have actually to be a bit serious.
Sometimes it is good to behave like a kid as long as it does not hurt anyone. Nicknames, players wars and goat posters are epic.
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 05:09 PM   #7
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. They should also always put the name of the tourney in the title and the round. it annoys me to only see Sharapova def Henin and the score.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 05:09 PM   #8
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

oh loosen up a bit ! It is not like players would be hurt by reading us. If they do, well what about the fierce competition on the field?
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 05:11 PM   #9
country flag The Reff

The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Go buy a sense of humor. It is a freaking tennis forum, freaking GM, not a boring philosophical and political forum where we have actually to be a bit serious.
Sometimes it is good to behave like a kid as long as it does not hurt anyone. Nicknames, players wars and goat posters are epic.
Well, then we certainly could be on to something in here
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 05:12 PM   #10
debby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincey! View Post
I agree. They should also always put the name of the tourney in the title and the round. it annoys me to only see Sharapova def Henin and the score.
Yeah the last time it happened, Maria was not yet called Martha, neither was Henin with JuJu Heng thanks na goat
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 05:16 PM   #11
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah the last time it happened, Maria was not yet called Martha, neither was Henin with JuJu Heng thanks na goat
Yes, let's just take a syllable out of everyone's name and repeat it. That is so creative.
treufreund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 05:16 PM   #12
country flag BepaMaria

BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold

This is TF, a place full of lame and childish people. Learn to accept that and have at least a little sense of humor. If you can't stand seeing all these pseudo names, you can choose not to browse the forums.
I wish I could be BepaMaria, blessed with the knowledge of who's going to win every Slam before it happens
Pushniacki will remain slamless and never return to the top 5
Biggest Saviour of the WTA: Kim Clijsters 63 76
BepaMaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 05:17 PM   #13
country flag Apoleb

Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This. As long as we know who are the players involved.
Apoleb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 05:18 PM   #14
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

I don't mind a little bit of creativity, but sometimes it is very difficult to sort through all the crap in the thread title to figure out what the actual match result was.
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 05:26 PM   #15
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute

It's a pain in the ass if you dont live on the board...just post the players names and then have fun with the rest of the thread...

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote