Lucie will be Queentastic in Wimbledon - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 17th, 2011, 09:57 AM   #16
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of
Re: Lucie will be Queentastic in Wimbledon

Anyway Lucie could beat almost every player. I'm confident she will be in 3R at least (againt Sharapova ?)
Advertisement

Old Jun 17th, 2011, 10:09 AM   #17
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Drew a qualifying team in doubles

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 10:49 AM   #18
country flag Matej

Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
Lucie got Hradecka round 1 and Zakopalova round 2, Sharapova round 3 not so good, Hradecka is a huge hitter and good on grass
Well, that´s actually not true. Strange as it seems, grass seems to be her weakest surface. Before this year, she didn´t even win a single match on grass in the MD. And she lost to Baltacha 1:6, 3:6 in Nottingham. On the other hand, if Hradecká serves well, it will be very tough for Lucie Š. to break her serve.

Cetkovská ~ Hradecká ~ Hlaváčková ~ Hantuchova ~ Lisicki ~ Mona Barthel ~ Makarova ~ Chakvetadze ~ Laura Robson ~ Pliskova twins
Matej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 11:14 AM   #19
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I just remember how well she played in Wimbledon 09 against Ana...serving huge serves around 200km/h etc. But if she has a bad day which she can Lucie should beat her...but who knows how both of them will play.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 01:51 PM   #20
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Eh... I have come to learn the draw rarely matters for Lucie anyway.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 02:18 PM   #21
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold

Well i just want to say GOOD LUCK

Pomenika Cibulkova; Petko Petkorazzi; Skeletona Bondarenko; Petra Martić, Laura Robson; Harley Darvidsson, Goatrantxa Rus
lauraa00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 02:19 PM   #22
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert-KimClijst View Post
Eh... I have come to learn the draw rarely matters for Lucie anyway.
Indeed she could beat lots of players but also could lose against any player at any time
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 08:15 PM   #23
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

It does seem like a potentially harsh draw for Lucie against her compatriots who are very dangerous on their game and are both top 45. It would mean that she would have to start playing well quickly and avoid the slow starts as seen in Copenhagen.

Considering she almost beat Marion whose now the Eastbourne champion, you would like Lucie's chances to make the 3rd round. We all know better than to count on Lucie anywhere in a grandslam though.
Like Winter we are cruel
sCoTt.ChE. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 02:01 PM   #24
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles R1 vs [Q] Arina Rodionova/Urszula Radwanska

Winnable match,come on!
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 03:37 PM   #25
country flag Davodus

Actually I think those 2 are quite a strong team, they were probably the hardest Q team and both are good doubles players. But I don't really care that much how she goes in doubles

Old Jun 20th, 2011, 07:41 PM   #26
country flag Davodus

Lucie is 5th and last on court 10 they will never get to that too much to get through

Old Jun 20th, 2011, 07:52 PM   #27
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
Lucie is 5th and last on court 10 they will never get to that too much to get through
Well yeah if the weather is ok she will probably play in 2 days

Pomenika Cibulkova; Petko Petkorazzi; Skeletona Bondarenko; Petra Martić, Laura Robson; Harley Darvidsson, Goatrantxa Rus
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 07:59 PM   #28
country flag Davodus

Both are annoying for me, because the next day I have an exam, so I really wanted her to be early on the OOP and not be changed across but oh well

Old Jun 21st, 2011, 06:43 PM   #29
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Lucie off to another slow start. 2-4

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 06:54 PM   #30
country flag lauraa00

Lost the first set