To Conchita and Anna K fans - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 3rd, 2002, 10:52 AM   #1
country flag TatiAnnahølic

TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow To Conchita and Anna K fans

The next year will start the first "Conchita Martinez Tournament" held in Monzon(Spain)-where Conchita was born-.

The tournament will be played on clay 13-18 May.

And the organization of the tournament have said that it´s possible anna could be in the tournament!!!

http://www.monzonitas.com/_web/esp/a...ayunt003.shtml (in Spanish)

Last edited by Курни : Nov 3rd, 2002 at 11:05 AM.
TatiAnnahølic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 3rd, 2002, 11:38 AM   #2
country flag bee

bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all
That's cool....
Old Nov 3rd, 2002, 11:45 AM   #3
country flag Philip

Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future

Anna

Always in our hearts.... Arantxa Sanchez Vicario!.... 110 titles.... no1 in singles and doubles.... a true legend!
Philip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2002, 12:10 PM   #4
country flag anabel

anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all
Anna wants to spend more time in Spain... jeje

Maybe she wants to meet Enrique's family

anabel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2002, 12:13 PM   #5
country flag irma

irma has disabled reputation
will conchita play herself too? must be weird to play at a tournament wich carries your own name
To the river so deep
We all end in the ocean
We all start in the streams
We're all carried along
By the river of dreams
In the middle of the night
irma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2002, 12:14 PM   #6
country flag Alberto

Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute
WHAT A STRONG!!!
Old Nov 3rd, 2002, 12:15 PM   #7
country flag mboyle

mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute
Every new tournament that is ever started says Anna will play . What tier is this new event BTW?
Old Nov 3rd, 2002, 12:17 PM   #8
country flag anabel

anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all
omg what? i read the report now and it says it's on Wta's schedule ? lol i thought it would be an exhibition....

lol

Old Nov 3rd, 2002, 12:26 PM   #9
country flag anabel

Would not be funny a Tier IV being played here

Old Nov 3rd, 2002, 12:32 PM   #10
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
omg! lol!!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Worship the comedy that is tennis!
Caz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2002, 12:34 PM   #11
country flag TatiAnnahølic

TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute
LoL Anabel is under construction
TatiAnnahølic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote