When is the grass season starting on ART? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 8th, 2011, 11:41 PM   #16
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When is the grass season starting on ART?

I think I might try and run the grass season? Obviously the managers are gone so maybe we should start it up?
Advertisement

Old Jul 27th, 2011, 05:02 AM   #17

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Going to try and run the grass season.
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 01:06 PM   #18
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Hello everyone! I want to apologise for returning two months later! I have had the most stressful summer ever! I had my last exams to get my degree at University and it was a really stressful time! But hey, I got my degree and now I am back along with ART!

ART is returning today and I hope you all still wish to play! The grass season is going to get underway as soon as possible! I was also really touched by all your comments about missing the game!

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 01:11 PM   #19
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Hello everyone, we are sorry for not letting you all know what was going on, but now we are back and ready to run ART again which we loved doing in the past. Along with Serena_4ever, I also had my A-level exams which i needed to pass and it was also a really horrible time. Literally, all my free time went towards revision.

So looking forward for the grass season continuing but of course, we still need to know if the interest is there, so we are not wasting our time. Hope for your interest.

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 01:45 PM   #20
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 01:47 PM   #21
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future

So happy! This is an amzaing game! Just can't wait!!

V.Williams Zheng Peng Zhang Pavlyuchenkova Cornet Larsson
Mladenovic Garcia Wickmayer
longtin23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 05:09 PM   #22
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 08:46 PM   #23

Yay! So excited!
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 04:02 AM   #24
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

I'll be back. Laura Robson is here to take the tour by storm.
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 06:40 AM   #25
country flag Ralph214

Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of

Martina is ready to shine in grass!

Arantxa and Mary want to continue after a successful clay court season

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
* Jaja - Sveta - Vika - Petra - Vera *
Marion - Flavia - Andrea - Alisa

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Last edited by Ralph214 : Aug 5th, 2011 at 11:09 AM.
Ralph214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 10:12 AM   #26
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 04:07 PM   #27
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

well thats about 10ish players- so thats great news !! We're just sending out some more emails to everyone to try and get a few more originals which we havnt seen for ages. Does anybody know whats happened to the likes of:
Yazzo.C ??
Hian ??
Kylealex919 ??
Wassap ??

Also, would everyone like to keep the same players?? We have a lot of players up for grabs at the moment, such as Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova, Daniela Hantuchova, Agnieszka Radwanska, Kim Clijsters, Lindsay Davenport, Vika Azarenka. If you would like to change one or more of your players for any of these, thats fine, they will just replace the other person who you replace. Let us know, your final line up of players if you have time Thanks.

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 07:39 PM   #28

Sloane for Aga
Lauren for Vika
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 08:39 PM   #29
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to keep Ana + JJ, but could I swap Lena D for Masha?
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 10:26 PM   #30
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I will keep Lisicki,Kuzzy and Justine .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote