Wozniacki buys pair of apartments for $9 Million at 15 Union Square West, NYC - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2011, 11:08 AM   #46
country flag sluggahjells

sluggahjells has much to be proud of sluggahjells has much to be proud of sluggahjells has much to be proud of sluggahjells has much to be proud of sluggahjells has much to be proud of sluggahjells has much to be proud of sluggahjells has much to be proud of sluggahjells has much to be proud of sluggahjells has much to be proud of sluggahjells has much to be proud of sluggahjells has much to be proud of
Re: Wozniacki buys pair of apartments for $9 Million at 15 Union Square West, NYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpoolshivank View Post
Well,who won the last time when Caro and Maria met?
And well,at least Maria lost in the R4 to Petkovic,who has beaten Caro as well this year.
We will see who is better at Wimbledon in two weeks.
Till then,you enjoy pushing ,and I enjoy shrieks.
Well, with how much pressure is being placed on her, like two years ago, you may not be enjoying those Shrieks for long this grass court season.

Also, clay is Caroline's worst surface, where it actually is a clear advantage for Shriester, as Rome showed. And yet, Wozniacki still had her chances to reverse that scoreline. She just didn't hit her spots on serve.

In addition, just like Maria ( and her irrational hatred of Andrtea) got back at Petk, so too did Woz in Stuttgart.
sluggahjells is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2011, 11:35 AM   #47
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wozniacki buys pair of apartments for $9 Million at 15 Union Square West, NYC

Why the heck did a GM topic end up in here?

Anyways, does anybody have any photos of her home in Monaco? No, Im not going to stalk her... I´m just curious how it compares to the new NY home

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 04:01 PM   #48
country flag EnerBC

EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all

lol, if this thread is gonna remain here, PLEASE, delete all the off topic posts(Including this one)
Better yet, delete the whole thing, already discussed elsewhere here in Caroland
EnerBC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote