Grass is always green on Kiri's lawn - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2011, 05:34 PM   #76
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Grass is always green on Kiri's lawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix13 View Post
Hopefully she's not injured (too bad for Niculescu tough )

Nice list of Maria's losses on grass

May the gods be with her at Wimbledon
I'm omly good for her at clay but that was only 1 tournamnent. Sorry, but I keep on going if I can

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2011, 07:17 PM   #77
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

Glad that she's not injured. She can go to London now and prepare Wimbledon.
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 10:23 AM   #78
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Maria is playing doubles with Julia Goerges.

Who saw that coming?

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!

Last edited by cosmoose : Jun 15th, 2011 at 10:31 AM.
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 10:37 AM   #79
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
Maria is playing doubles with Julia Goerges.

Who saw that coming?
Oh surprising indeed. Vika is playing with someone else or is she just focusing on singles ?

Anyway good luck for this new team
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 10:44 AM   #80
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

They have no chance to win the title, stupid decision. With Vika, they were supposed to play together, so maybe something happened after their 1/4 in RG when Vika was mad at everything and everyone.
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 11:13 AM   #81
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

my theory, without any proof, is that Vika pulled out of doubles late to concentrate on singles only.
That left Maria searching for doubles partners late and all the good players were taken.

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 11:16 AM   #82
country flag kirivanovic

I think so too but after RG, Vika said that she had the best partner. So i thought that they would have played Wimbledon together with a good chance to win...
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 01:39 PM   #83
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

That's indeed surprising. I don't like these changes, it went just great in doubles. I wish Maria would concentrate more on singles as well. It isn't a good year at all. The good draw at RG helped, but she also need good wins.
She must bring more in the hardcourt season to end this year in the top 30 again. With the QF at AO and R4 at RG last year I hoped for a steady top 20 rank but that's so far away now.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 01:40 PM   #84
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Bleh.
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 02:00 PM   #85
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

Oh no . Vika is (was?) the best partner she ever had... I'm sure they can win a slam if they try, it was already so close in Australia...

At least its Goerges, not some other german...
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 02:44 PM   #86
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeborn View Post
Oh no . Vika is (was?) the best partner she ever had... I'm sure they can win a slam if they try, it was already so close in Australia...

At least its Goerges, not some other german...
My thoughts exactly
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 03:11 PM   #87
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

I had just recently a discussion with some friends about sports in general and when it came to tennis they were all like 'oh, she's intelligent, witty, charming ()', stuff like that. I just don't get it, but maybe its just if you found someone with real intelligence, charisma, personality, sense of humor and good looks , you don't like the wannabes :-).
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 10:30 PM   #88
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Doubles with Julia Goerges (GER) and mixed doubles with Igor Andreev (RUS)
Maria and Victoria Azarenka planed to skip Miami and Wimbledon. They will play together in doubles after this tournament.
Vikkiri is not in danger
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 11:56 PM   #89
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

I am not too confident about this team

I will predict 1 win total between MK's singles and doubles campaigns at Wimbledon this year
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 12:27 AM   #90
country flag watchdogfish
Vide cor meum

watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute

Mixed with Iggy