Grass is always green on Kiri's lawn - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 12th, 2011, 02:36 PM   #16
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Grass is always green on Kiri's lawn

wel... her results haven't been really good lately but I know she can play well on grass
Advertisement

Old Jun 12th, 2011, 06:40 PM   #17
country flag Tweety Snape

Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future

Good luck Kiri for the grass season!
Chakvetadze is out () so if she makes it past KDK it should be a little easier for her.
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 07:12 PM   #18
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

I'm gonna have KDK nightmares all the night. I'm too nervous about this match

Please Maria win
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 08:28 PM   #19
country flag MaKi

MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice

I hope she will be in good shape tomorrow. Good luck Maria!
MaKi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 10:25 PM   #20
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Just like last year, first on at court 1 on Monday,
GOOD LUCK!

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 07:27 AM   #21
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVAJ MKirilenko View Post
Just like last year, first on at court 1 on Monday,
GOOD LUCK!
With your support, Maria can't lose !

Have a good day at Den Bosch

Last edited by Remix13 : Jun 13th, 2011 at 07:33 AM.
Remix13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 10:37 AM   #22
country flag Remix13

After a tough start (0-2), Maria is back and leads 3-2.

Come On !
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 10:37 AM   #23
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

She should wear shorts at Wimbledon just to see the reaction of the 147 years old people there.
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 10:54 AM   #24
country flag Remix13

5-4 for Maria. It would be great to break now
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 10:56 AM   #25
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Maria holds for 5-4 1st set at love. Break for the set Maria.

Maria was up 40-15 on Date-Krumm's serve at 4-3 1st set but failed to convert either break point.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 11:02 AM   #26
country flag Remix13

Awful service game from Maria

5-6 now, Date serving for the set.
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 11:03 AM   #27
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

She really should stop her serve and volleys. With her weak serve,she'll lose many points doing that.
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 11:04 AM   #28
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Maria broken for 5-6 1st set at 30-40 from 0-30 to 15-30 to 30-30 (2nd serve) on a 2nd serve. Break Maria.

Date-Krumm held for 5-5 1st set at 40-15 from 30-0 to 30-15 (2nd serve) on a 2nd serve.
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 11:06 AM   #29
country flag Remix13

6-6 maria broke back.
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 11:06 AM   #30
country flag Protoss

Maria breaks for 6-6 1st set at 40-15 from 40-0. Please win the 1st set tiebreak Maria.