Banana Bobusic 4 Eva! (Bojana Bobusic Cheering Thread) - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 14th, 2011, 09:48 PM   #46
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jovana Bobus 4 Eva! (Bojana Bobusic Cheering Thread)

Congratulations Boj on reaching career high ranking of 250 Fantastic achievement! Still a couple of events to go, so that can go even higher.

Plays Wlodarczak in Traralgon first up. Beat her last time and will start heavy favourite again.
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 16th, 2011, 01:03 AM   #47
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

May get another shot at Casey too in QF (providing she gets by Monique or Omae). Hopefully she can get more games than last time. She's certainly playing well enough too!
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 03:15 AM   #48
country flag dok-stos

dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all

Can people let the rest of us in on the 'Jovana Bobus' thing....
Or is it an inside joke?
dok-stos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 05:07 AM   #49
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

As of October 3, 2011

1. Samantha STOSUR (AUS) 7/--/+3
2. Jarmila GAJDOSSOVA (AUS) 34/--/-3
3. Marina ERAKOVIC (NZL) 61/+1/+29
4. Jelena DOKIC (AUS) 69/-1/+4
5. Anastasia RODIONOVA (AUS) 118/-1/-13
6. Isabelle HOLLAND (AUS) 196/+4/+21
7. Casey DELLACQUA (AUS) 207/+4/+78
8. Olivia ROGOWSKA (AUS) 217/-1/-21
9. Sophie FERGUSON (AUS) 252/--/-37
10. Sally PEERS (AUS) 265/-4/-99
11. Johanna KONTA (AUS) 302/+1/+7
12. Alicia MOLIK (AUS) 314/+2/+5
13. Sophie LETCHER (AUS)319/--/-8
14. Monique ADAMCZAK (AUS) 372/NEW ENTRY
15.Jovana BOBUS (AUS) 378/NEW ENTRY

From the 15 month update thread, the poster who was doing the update somehow got this
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 06:51 AM   #50
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

And now everyone is doing it to annoy me coz they know I hate it LOL
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 12:28 AM   #51
country flag dok-stos

dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all

^ LOL

Were any pics of the Boj with her Mt Gambier trophy?
I couldn't find any on the TA website
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 01:06 AM   #52
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

theres a pic here:

http://www.tennis.com.au/wa/news/201...s-1st-pro-tour

Last edited by Sam21 : Nov 20th, 2011 at 01:15 AM.
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 01:12 AM   #53
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

and i found these too on the abc website:

Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 05:06 AM   #54
country flag dok-stos

Cheers mate
She seems to have toned down a lot from the few pics I have seen of her.
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 03:09 AM   #55
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Well done to the Boj who has made it to the SF of the OzOpen WC playoff. Rodionova, Rogowska and Barty are the other players through, so The Boj has done better than Dellacqua, Peers and Izzy Holland!

Is definitely doing everything right to put herself into contention for a MD WC.
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 03:11 AM   #56
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Go Boj so happy for her that she won that!!
|
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 06:22 AM   #57
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

The Boj makes her WTA debut tomorrow! (as far as I know)

In Brisbane qualies she takes on Nina Bratchikova of Russia. She's ranked 147, has a career high of 129 and has been around a while. But she had her best year yet last year so is sort of on the rise. Boj should have a chance if she has a cool head like she normally does.

Go Boj!
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 06:27 AM   #58
country flag ozfan44

Have fun and cheer loudly for Boj and the rest of the girls tomorrow mate!!
|
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 06:39 AM   #59
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post
The Boj makes her WTA debut tomorrow! (as far as I know)

In Brisbane qualies she takes on Nina Bratchikova of Russia. She's ranked 147, has a career high of 129 and has been around a while. But she had her best year yet last year so is sort of on the rise. Boj should have a chance if she has a cool head like she normally does.

Go Boj!
I think it's her first regular wta event, but she did play AO qualies in 04 or 05 (lost first round).
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 04:20 PM   #60
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

go bobusic!! she plays in the AO qualies?
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote