Banana Bobusic 4 Eva! (Bojana Bobusic Cheering Thread) - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 7th, 2011, 05:33 AM   #31
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future
Re: The Boj! (Bojana Bobusic Cheering Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
I'm not so sure about attitude. She certainly had the game though.

Yep she definitely didn't have the right attitude or head set, but she did have attitude haha

Cupac's lifelong coach died when she was 19/20 which didn't help. She was a bit lost after that, and her domineering husband wanted a housewife and thought it too big a risk financially for Dubz to continue on trying to make a career in tennis. Dubz was never really motivated yet almost made the top 400 with a poor diet and average fitness. She's since popped out 3 kids in 5 years, full time mum, however she did play one AMT 18 months ago and still made the quarter finals!

I actually think Rajicic is very similar. Although she is leaner, she is lazy, unmotivated and has a poor wog diet!! Such a shame when these players had such natural talent that the importance of diet can't be stressed to their wog families where the mentality is to eat lots!
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 7th, 2011, 06:01 AM   #32
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSBOY View Post
Y

I actually think Rajicic is very similar. Although she is leaner, she is lazy, unmotivated and has a poor wog diet!! Such a shame when these players had such natural talent that the importance of diet can't be stressed to their wog families where the mentality is to eat lots!
Careful. There are many "wogs" on this forum that may not take too kindly to how you've chosen your words here. Myself included.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 07:40 AM   #33
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold

it's funny how many of our girls lose motivation, Cupac, Rajicic starting to, Wejnert, Golds... i wonder if there is something tennis australia is doing wrong or if it's just a coincidence.
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 07:43 AM   #34
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

Quote:
Careful. There are many "wogs" on this forum that may not take too kindly to how you've chosen your words here. Myself included.
Haha I'm not meaning to offend, sorry to anyone I have, but an AIS athlete shouldn't be going home and eating fatty Pork on the Spit, Fried cheese every night. Last time I saw Rajicic she was stuffing her face with hot chips!!
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 07:43 PM   #35
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyC View Post
it's funny how many of our girls lose motivation, Cupac, Rajicic starting to, Wejnert, Golds... i wonder if there is something tennis australia is doing wrong or if it's just a coincidence.
I don't think Monika really ever cared about tennis all that much, I know that sounds presumptious...but that's the feeling I get. She's a pretty girl who has the world at her feet, not surprising.

As far as Rajicic goes, she seems lazy to me too, but I think injuries play a part too. She's still really young...so you know, she's still working at it, not too late.

When it comes down to it, it's easy to blame TA...but if a player doesn't have the desire to make a career out of tennis, you can't force it. Each person needs their personal determination to reach the top too, if they don't, they probably won't.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 10:58 PM   #36
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Truthfully I don't think at their young age they have the ability to gauge what their talent means. There is a small window of opportunity for these up and comers and once they miss it they will always be wondering what if.

If they think it is hard trying to make it as a tennis pro, they should ask someone who has slogged their guts out for 40 years working in some menial job how much fun that has been.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 05:51 AM   #37
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

I think with a lot of our younger girls the drive is just not there. In countries like Russia etc there aren't as many other opportunities as our girls have like uni etc. Our girls are probably as talented if not more but the motivation just isn't at the same level.

Olivia ROGOWSKA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Dasha GAVRILOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 12:18 PM   #38
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jovana Bobus 4 Eva! (Bojana Bobusic Cheering Thread)

Love the title change
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 02:36 PM   #39
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Love the title change
You are killing me....change it back NOW
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 08:02 PM   #40
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Even better than Julie Groth.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 10:07 PM   #41
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Leave it, I find it quite whimsical.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 11:44 PM   #42
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2011, 02:53 AM   #43
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Jovana Bobus
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 04:57 AM   #44
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

check it out: http://www.wtatennis.com/page/RaceTo...,12781,00.html

Jovana Bobus is #3 on the Race to Year-End Championships! You go gurl!
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 06:17 AM   #45
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold

haha, i just came on this to say that. you beat me to it Territory!

it's not as impressive as no. 3, but The Jov (The Boj) is inside the world's top 250, sitting at 250. and her ranking will most likely rise further over the next two events in Traralgon and Bendigo, as last year she lost in the first round of quallies in Traralgon and didn't play Bendigo. a top 250 finish will be a great achievement especially since she finished last year at 596!
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote