Banana Bobusic 4 Eva! (Bojana Bobusic Cheering Thread) - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 08:15 AM   #346
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Banana Bobusic 4 Eva! (Bojana Bobusic Cheering Thread)

Hopefully she can wrap it up easily when they come back tomorrow...would be disappointing to lose here.
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 11:11 PM   #347
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Bojana made it to the QF in Burnie with tight win over Inoue: 6-7 7-5 6-4

With the rain delays, Boj has a huge day ahead. Now has to play her singles QF against Tammi or Ana Savic and then her doubles SF. If she wins her doubles SF then she plays the final today too!

Hope that foot is feeling okay!

Still, it's good to see her defending some of her points from last year. She went SF, R1, R2 in this series of Aussie ITFs so she is on track to maintain or even improve her ranking. And after these tournaments, she has nothing to defend for months
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 01:38 AM   #348
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post
Bojana made it to the QF in Burnie with tight win over Inoue: 6-7 7-5 6-4

With the rain delays, Boj has a huge day ahead. Now has to play her singles QF against Tammi or Ana Savic and then her doubles SF. If she wins her doubles SF then she plays the final today too!

Still, it's good to see her defending some of her points from last year. She went SF, R1, R2 in this series of Aussie ITFs so she is on track to maintain or even improve her ranking. And after these tournaments, she has nothing to defend for months
I hope she goes O/S!

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 12:55 AM   #349
country flag Allez-y

Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light

C'mon Boj...
Allez-y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 07:02 AM   #350
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post

I'm worried too
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:01 PM   #351
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

^ Yes, in an interview she had after the play-off she said it was something she had to 'manage' and that it would actually never be 100%. So three matches in one day wouldnt be ideal, so hopefully the withdrawal from the doubles final is just precautionary.
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 03:35 AM   #352
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Really hope it is, this is the last thing that Boj needs as she continues on a good run of form...

Hopefully she is right for Launceston, she should be able to get a late start from the ref and i'd imagine would only play singles...
|
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #353
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

25K Launceston

R1 vs. Misa Eguchi

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 10:44 PM   #354
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold

bobusic 1-6 0-0
MalJackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 03:42 AM   #355
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Won 16 63 63

Rename the titles, Banana Bobusic Queen of 3 setters

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 03:52 AM   #356
country flag ozfan44

Hopefully she can get revenge on Liv!!
|
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 12:54 AM   #357
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold

rogowska is kryptonite for bojo and no one knows why
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 01:17 AM   #358
country flag MalJackson

bojana was 4-0 up in the 1st set and blew it against her kryptonite
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 01:23 AM   #359
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
This match is hell for me Liv is my fave and I will always want her to win but Boj really needs the points too. Sigh.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 02:47 AM   #360
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Rogowska won 6/4 6/4.
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote