Banana Bobusic 4 Eva! (Bojana Bobusic Cheering Thread) - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:43 AM   #196
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute
She won! She won! She fucking won!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:45 AM   #197
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing stuff! She was down a break in the third. Got it back. Pliskova was serving to stay in it at 4-5. Boj had 15-30 and got aced. Boj had MP at 30-40 and got aced. She won it on her third match point. Fucking amazing!

DEAD.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:46 AM   #198
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Banana Bobusic 4 Eva! (Bojana Bobusic Cheering Thread)

Boj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:51 AM   #199
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. I'm really starting to like her. Hopefully she tries her best tomorrow. what's her rank now?
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:17 AM   #200
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

She's 334 now, probably going up about 10-15 spots after qualifying? She's been as high as 220 something previously.

Great effort from Bojana. To qualify for Brisbane with its stacked draw is a great achievement.

Cornet, Rogowska, Wozniaki or Errani in the maindraw.

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:15 AM   #201
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! When was the last time an Aussie WC won through qualies at a wta? !?

She gets 20 points for this right? Three wins and a place in the main draw of a premier event and she gets 20 points. She wins three matches at a $25K and gets 24 points. Gee that makes sense

Hope she gets Liv!
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:29 AM   #202
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Great win for Boj and the best win of her career ranking wise if im not mistaken. Also a good confidence booster to beat someone ranked high enough (104) to get directly into AO MD.
Not really concerned about her placement, she'd be favourite to beat Rogowska and would have a chance against Cornet. Playing against Wozniacki or Errani would also be a great experience for her.

Jarmila Gajdosova, Ash Barty, Olivia Rogowska, Abbie Myers

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kristina Mladenovic, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 05:11 AM   #203
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

very happy with this win today, her best yet. i thought that Pliskova was going to run away with it in the third after she won 4 games in a row to go up 2-0 in the decider, but Boj must have just kept grinding away to end up winning 6 of the last 8 games and the match it was cool that channel 7 showed her reaction after match point. we got some new false information on Banana too - she's only 15 years old

i think i'd prefer it if she drew Cornet in the first round instead of Liv. against Rogowska it'd just be like another 25k match, and the winner to play Kerber who they've both already played... i'd rather Boj and Liv playing some decent international players like Cornet, Pervak etc.
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 05:49 AM   #204
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

Bojana drew Cornet.

Winnable match if she isn't too exhausted. Good luck tomorrow!
taloki is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 06:14 AM   #205
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Dammit wish I hadn't bought a CC ticket for tomorrow looks like ill be on court 1 all day. Get to watch Liv & Boj live for the first time

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 07:22 AM   #206
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

have a good day tomorrow Petey... i wish i was there too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30BLuvoatoo

^Boj's press conference from today
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 07:49 AM   #207
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Boj Make sure you give us a report for tomorrow Petey
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 07:54 AM   #208
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Yup ill give you guys as much as I can

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 10:57 AM   #209
country flag Ben1991

Ben1991 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by taloki View Post
Bojana drew Cornet.

Winnable match if she isn't too exhausted. Good luck tomorrow!
Very winnable tomorrow!! Hobart main draw wild card now?
Ben1991 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 11:57 AM   #210
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope she gets a WC to play Hobart. It would suck to make her go through qualifying again.

She has just achieved what no other Aussie girl ever achieves - qualifying for a WTA tournament ffs
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote