Banana Bobusic 4 Eva! (Bojana Bobusic Cheering Thread) - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 03:17 AM   #136
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Banana Bobusic 4 Eva! (Bojana Bobusic Cheering Thread)

I was waiting for this thread title to change
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 03:41 AM   #137
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

haha, i was about to repost in here about the Banana article. very efficient Territory!!

she must have the most difficult name to understand in Australian tennis, first Jovana Bobus now Banana Bobusic
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 04:26 AM   #138
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
I was waiting for this thread title to change
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam21 View Post
haha, i was about to repost in here about the Banana article. very efficient Territory!!

she must have the most difficult name to understand in Australian tennis, first Jovana Bobus now Banana Bobusic

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 07:30 AM   #139
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Boj
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 12:15 PM   #140
country flag Allez-y

Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light

Banana Boj, I think that's catchy. There's an intensity and depth about Boj that's appealing, hopefully not too hard on herself and good things to come.
Allez-y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 11:31 PM   #141
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Banana had her first win over Storm Sanders in the AO WC Player: Bobusic def. Sanders 6-3 6-2.

Nice to see Boj still getting decent wins after a difficult year. Cool post-match interview too. She seems really down to earth and nice

She plays Barty in the QF. Looking forward to that one!
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 09:17 AM   #142
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Bojana is really pretty

Her game didn't impress though

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 12:15 PM   #143
country flag Allez-y

Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light

Nice physique in the side profile, good definition and tone, quads and arm sinew. A gapster too from memory, and the tongue thing before serve is kinda cute. Serious and intense, does not say much to strangers or nobodies, but one usually gets a bit of a nod or a half smile for a passing hello. Have found the WA and Qld players the most friendly or natural.
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 12:38 PM   #144
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

i forgot to post yesterday, on the scoreboard for Boj's match against Barty they had her name as "Boajana". at least it's closer than Banana...
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 06:39 AM   #145
country flag Allez-y

Nice work Boj, good result and going well!
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 03:52 AM   #146
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

AO main draw here she comes

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 03:59 AM   #147
country flag Territory

What a great week! Defeating Barty in 3 and then Arina and Monique very covincingly!

Can't wait to see how she goes in 2013 AO. Last year she drew 30th seed Kerber (who then went on to finish the year in the top 5!). She's gotta get a better draw this time around
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 07:33 AM   #148
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Good luck Boj! Praying for a kind draw. Anyone reckon she is a chance for a Hobart Wildcard?
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 11:58 PM   #149
country flag Allez-y

Certainly deserves a go. And needs the experience leading into AO. Liked her words post AO WC play-off win. An insight into what the players go through especially those with minimal support who earn it compared to the TA/ AIS favs. One had to be moved hearing that. Good luck Boj!
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 09:41 PM   #150
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

^ Very mature young lady. Very patient on court, minimal rushed shots and willing to grind points out. A number of girls on the tour have made top 100 by playing this way, why not Bojana.

Also liked her controlled nature during the playoff by doing the 'Sharapova' walk to the end of the court and taking her time regardless of the situation.

You'd expect quallie w/c's for both weeks at a minimum. Fair bit of competition for the main draw w/c's - Liv, Rodi, Jarka, Sasha, Casey, Ash would get a look in before Bojana.