Asia Muhammad - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2012, 07:37 PM   #106
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Asia Muhammad

SF: Beltrame/Thorpe def. (2)Muhammed/Pelletier 64 63

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 10:26 PM   #107

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

50k Denver:

R1: (4)Victoria Larriere (FRA) v Asia Muhammed (USA)
(2)Muhammed/Sanchez (USA/USA) v (wc)Bardina/Weissmann (RUS/USA)

go asia!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 10:52 AM   #108

R1: (4)Victoria Larriere (FRA) def. Asia Muhammed (USA) 63 67 75

so close!

Old Jul 6th, 2012, 08:03 AM   #109

R1: (2)Muhammed/Sanchez (USA/USA) def. (wc)Bardina/Weissmann (RUS/USA) 63 62
QF: Elie/Lumpki def. (2)Muhammed/Sanchez 16 61 13-11

so close! better luck next week.

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 06:49 AM   #110
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Asia is playing World Team Tennis and last night she lost to Irina Falconi 5-2 and tonight beat Karolina Pliskova 5-1!

tennisbuddy12 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 03:30 PM   #111

Grapevine:

QR1: Muhammed vs. (1)Czink

gl asia, get the upset. their h2h is 1-1, but they last played in 2008.

Old Aug 18th, 2012, 06:59 AM   #112

lost 64 26 61 still a good fight against a much higher ranked player. keep it up asia!

Old Aug 19th, 2012, 12:12 PM   #113

R1: Muhammed/Elie vs. Bengson/Webley-Smith

good draw, get at least some doubles wins asia!

Old Aug 20th, 2012, 07:38 PM   #114

R1: Elie/Muhammed (USA/USA) d. Bengson/Webley-Smith (AUS/GBR) 76(10) 64

congrats, gl in the next round! at least a win in doubles!

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 07:08 AM   #115

QF: (4) Erakovic/Watson (NZL/GBR) d. Elie/Muhammed (USA/USA) 62 60

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 06:37 AM   #116

Quebeck:

QR1: Muhammed def. Abramovic 46 61 60
QR2: Dabrowski def. Muhammed 62 62

was a good chance to reach the FQR. gl in doubles now!

R1: Muhammed/Mueller vs. Litvak/Weinhold

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 07:52 AM   #117

R1: Mueller/Muhammed (USA/USA) d. Litvak/Weinhold (USA/USA) 60 76(2)

congrats. gl in R2!

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 02:37 PM   #118

75k Albuquerque:

R1: (WC)Muhammed vs. Brengle
(4)Muhammed/Schnack vs. (WC)Min/Rogers

gl asia!

Old Sep 20th, 2012, 08:08 AM   #119

R1: (WC)Muhammed def. Brengle 75 61
(4)Muhammed/Schnack def. (WC)Min/Rogers 64 76

R2: (WC)Muhammed vs. (WC)Will
QF: (4)Muhammed/Schnack vs. Brengle/Frankova

congrats asia for the good win in R1 and now a very good opportunity to reach the QF because Will beat no.1 seed Gallovits-Hall. keep winning asia!

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 04:59 AM   #120

R2: (wc)Asia Muhammed (USA) d. (wc)Allie Will (USA) 46 76(2) 75
QF: (wc)Asia Muhammed (USA) vs. (6)Alison Riske (USA)

congrats asia for that great win after such a fight. now keep winning!

QF: (4)Muhammed/Schnack (USA/USA) d. Brengle/Frankova (USA/CZE) 75 61
SF: (4)Muhammed/Schnack (USA/USA) vs. Riske/Will (USA/USA)