Asia Muhammad - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 25th, 2011, 10:06 AM   #31
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Asia Muhammad

beat morton 64 62.

gl in the final quali round against alexandra mueller! go asia!

and playing doubles with capra. but the worst draw against the no. 1 seeds mirza/shvedova

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng

Last edited by coetzergambill : Jul 25th, 2011 at 10:17 AM.
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 25th, 2011, 01:32 PM   #32
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Asia
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 12:40 AM   #33

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Asia lost 7/6 in the 3rd today to Alex
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 02:17 AM   #34
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Asia Hopefully she can get a LL spot.

Also, hoping Asia can get a QWC for US Open.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 12:00 PM   #35

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

oh asia, so close. better luck next time!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jul 27th, 2011, 09:25 AM   #36

as expected, they lost in doubles:

(1) Mirza/Shvedova (IND/KAZ) d. Capra/Muhammed (USA/USA) 61 62

it was a tough draw. better luck next time!

Old Jul 31st, 2011, 01:37 PM   #37

asia playing qualies at the 100k in vancouver this week! R1 against LLW. gl asia!

Old Aug 1st, 2011, 10:24 AM   #38

QR1: Asia MUHAMMED (USA) def Lindsay LEE-WATERS (USA) 62 63
QR2: Asia MUHAMMED (USA) Vs Isabella HOLLAND (AUS) (7)

go asia!

Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 08:34 AM   #39
country flag Inger67

Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute

Asia def. Holland 6-2, 6-2 It seems like she's been getting better results lately! Hopefully she can keep it up and can qualify against Glushko tomorrow There was a lot of hype about this girl and at first it didn't seem like she would live up to anything but she's been maturing well as of late. Keep up the good work Asia.
TT Singles Current Ranking: #1 (CH Ranking: #1)
Titles(6): Linz 2014, Cincinnati 2014, Wimbledon 2014, Marrakech 2014, Quebec City 2012, Cincinnati 2011
TT Doubles Current Ranking: #28 (CH Ranking: #8)
Titles(7): Sofia TOC 2014, Cincinnati 2014, Bucharest 2014, Tokyo 2012 (w/New_balls_please), Stanford 2012, Carlsbad 2011, Osaka 2011 (w/rvugt)
TT GOAT Armada, Inger67 & SAISAI-GOAT, Shenzhen AO WC Playoff 2014
Inger67 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 11:02 AM   #40

congrats asia, keep it up! she really seems to get back on track lately and starts to live up to the expectations. i wish her all the best, she has potential for sure. hope she doesn't feel too much pressure (that she maybe felt when everybody talked about her as a rising star) and just enjoys playing. go asia and gl in doubles:

R1: MUHAMMED (USA)/SANCHEZ (USA) Vs FINK (USA)/SCHOLL (USA)

Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 09:29 PM   #41

lost in FQR: (3)Julia Glushko (ISR) d. Asia Muhammed (USA) 64 62

still good results lately! keep going, asia!

Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 09:49 PM   #42

Nice try Asia It's still great that she qualified
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 09:36 AM   #43

R1: MUHAMMED (USA)/SANCHEZ (USA) def FINK (USA)/SCHOLL (USA) 61 61

wow, what a score!

QF: MUHAMMED (USA)/SANCHEZ (USA) Vs KREMER (LUX)/PEERS (AUS)

Old Aug 5th, 2011, 09:41 AM   #44

QF: MUHAMMED (USA)/SANCHEZ (USA) def KREMER (LUX)/PEERS (AUS) 75 64
SF: HAMPTON (USA)/LERTCHEEWAKARN (THA) Vs MUHAMMED (USA)/SANCHEZ (USA)

tough draw, but gl asia!

Old Aug 5th, 2011, 04:33 PM   #45
country flag WJoseph

WJoseph is just really nice WJoseph is just really nice WJoseph is just really nice WJoseph is just really nice WJoseph is just really nice WJoseph is just really nice WJoseph is just really nice WJoseph is just really nice WJoseph is just really nice WJoseph is just really nice WJoseph is just really nice

Hey I'm new here! That's my first message here, and I'm a bit excited it is about Asia!
I know talking with my friends that Asia can be considered useless, seen players like Sloane Stephens who are already having great results. I cannot agree: I saw Asia playing several times, she's a nice girl and she has talent. If she probably started playing more out of USA she could jump the rankings easily, but I know it's a bit hard to play other events.
Howewer good luck Aasia in doubles!!
WJoseph is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote