Asia Muhammad - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 26th, 2014, 05:01 PM   #376
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Asia Muhammad

asia dropped to no. 375 in singles again anyway, she plays in europe this week. i had hoped she would be able to play the FO in doubles, but it seems she couldn't enter.

25k Grado:

R1: Muhammad vs. Sanders
(3)Muhammad/Chirico vs. bye

tough draw in singles. gl asia, get the win, you need those ranking points!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2014, 05:02 AM   #377

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R1: Muhammad def. Sanders 63 75
R2: Muhammad vs. (7)Brianti

Finally a good win again. Gl in r2, get the upset!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old May 29th, 2014, 06:23 AM   #378

QF: (3)Muhammad/Chirico def. Elie/Gamiz 61 61
SF: (3)Muhammad/Chirico vs. (2)Arruabarrena/Molinero

Congrats and gl in singles today!

Old May 29th, 2014, 02:37 PM   #379

R2: (7)Brianti def. Muhammad 63 61

Old May 30th, 2014, 11:59 AM   #380

SF: (2)Arruabarrena/Molinero def. (3)Muhammad/Chirico 36 63 10-7

better luck in singles next week at the 25k in italy!

Old May 31st, 2014, 07:54 AM   #381

25k Brescia:

QR1: (6)Muhammad vs. Meliss

go asia, get those two wins to the main draw!

Old Jun 1st, 2014, 10:26 AM   #382

QR1: (6)Muhammad def. Meliss 64 60
QR2: (6)Muhammad vs. (9)Kennel

Go asia, one more win to the main draw!

Old Jun 1st, 2014, 07:09 PM   #383

QR2: (9)Kennel def. (6)Muhammad 64 67 64

really close, but still a loss that was unnecessary!

R1: (3)Muhammad/Chirico vs. Buzean/Giovine

Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 04:20 PM   #384

R1: (3)Muhammad/Chirico def. Buzean/Giovine 60 60
QF: (3)Muhammad/Chirico vs. Guarachi/Turvy

at least another doubles win!

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 01:39 PM   #385

QF: (3)Muhammad/Chirico def. Guarachi/Turvy 64 61

Old Jun 5th, 2014, 06:28 PM   #386

SF: (3)Muhammad/Chirico def. Cohen/Khazaniuk 61 63
F: (3)Muhammad/Chirico vs. (2)Marand/Molinero

go asia, get another doubles title!

Old Jun 7th, 2014, 06:40 AM   #387

F: (2)Marand/Molinero def. (3)Muhammad/Chirico 64 46 10-8

so close.

Old Jul 7th, 2014, 07:33 AM   #388

50k Sacramento:

Muhammad vs. Scholl
(1)Muhammad/Marand vs. Crawford/Vickery

go asia, get back to winning again here!

Old Jul 8th, 2014, 09:58 AM   #389

R1: Crawford/Vickery def. (1)Muhammad/Marand 75 61

better luck in singles!

Old Jul 9th, 2014, 10:00 PM   #390
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of

Is she training consistently? Or just playing a lot of matches. I sometimes wonder what happened to her and her career.