Asia Muhammad - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 05:01 AM   #256
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Asia Muhammad

Lost 46 64 75 to ishizu so close.gl in doubles!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 05:09 AM   #257
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Asia

GL in dubs!

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 09:34 AM   #258

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

btw, she lost her doubles R1 to (4)Jankovic/Srebotnik 62 62

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 04:25 AM   #259

Lost 64 76 in QR1 to rampre in Quebec
Gl in doubles now!

Old Sep 10th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #260

R1: Muhammed/Will vs. Bouchard/Garcia

Old Sep 10th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #261
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

GL in doubles!!

Bally
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 07:19 AM   #262

R1: Muhammed/will def. Hsu/melichar 36 62 11-9
QF: Falconi/tatishvili def. Muhammed/will 61 61

Old Sep 17th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #263

75k Albuquerque:

R1: (WC)Muhammed vs. (3)Lucic-Baroni
(2)Muhammed/Will vs. Brengle/Rogowska

nice to see she got a wildcard, but tough draw. they both need some wins. the better one will win. gl asia!

Old Sep 18th, 2013, 01:59 AM   #264
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

Lost to Mirjana 46 46.

But won doubles 63 64.

Bally
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #265

good score against a much higher ranked player. keep it up in doubles!

QF: (2)Muhammed/Will vs. Marand/Weinhold

Old Sep 20th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #266

QF: (2)Muhammed/Will def. Marand/Weinhold 64 26 10-7
SF: (2)Muhammed/Will vs. (3)Daniilidou/Vandeweghe

gl asia, get to the final!

Old Sep 20th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #267
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

GL!

Bally
Old Sep 21st, 2013, 01:49 PM   #268

lost 61 62 not a good score. had hoped they would put up at least a tougher fight.

Old Sep 21st, 2013, 04:29 PM   #269
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

Vandeweghe/Danilidou is a good team, but I though Asia and Allie would've put a better fight...

Bally
Old Sep 22nd, 2013, 06:21 AM   #270

50k Las Vegas:

QR1: (4)Muhammed vs. (WC)Harman

Go asia, get to the main draw.