Asia Muhammad - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #226
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Asia Muhammad

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
they lost the final 16 64 10-5

still a good week in doubles. keep it up asia, and get some wins in singles again now!
Sooo close Asia's doubles ranking is currently up to #114, which should be good enough to play Wimby Q's
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 12th, 2013, 12:17 PM   #227
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

they lost 62 76 in nrnberg R1

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #228

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Tough loss I guess it's off to Roehampton as that's where Wimby Q's are being played next week
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #229

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

Wimbledon:

QR1: Coin/Knapp def. Muhammed/Glushko 63 61

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 02:01 AM   #230
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 09:34 AM   #231

50k Sacramento:

R1: Muhammed vs. (7)El Tabakh
(1)Muhammed/Sanchez vs. Marand/Weinhold

tough draw in singles. gl asia, get the upset!

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 03:21 PM   #232
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Bally
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 06:21 AM   #233
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Tough and LONG 3 set loss Asia told me she wasn't aggressive enough, which is true. I saw it on the stream and she was hitting a bunch of short balls in the 2nd. Heidi won the points she needed to. Nice fight from Asia from 1-5 down in the 3rd to bring it to 3-6. She said she and Allie will be playing with different partners for the time being.

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 06:56 AM   #234

gl in doubles now. and get some singles wins next time, especially when you know what could have made the difference.

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 02:50 PM   #235
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

Asia Tough loss.

GL in doubles!!

Bally
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 07:23 AM   #236

R1: (1)Muhammed/Sanchez def. Marand/Weinhold 63 64
QF: Harkins/Scandalis def. (1)Muhammed/Sanchez 64 26 10-5

not good asia....

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #237

50k Yakima:

QR1: (5)Muhammed vs. Wienerova

tough draw. gl asia!

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #238
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

GL Asia!!

Bally
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #239

GL Asia!
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 06:30 AM   #240

QR1: (5)Muhammed def. Wienerova 63 61
QR2: (5)Muhammed vs. Mutaguchi

solid win, expected it to be closer! congrats asia, keep winning!