Early Entries - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2011, 02:11 AM   #16
country flag SAISAI-GOAT

SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Early Entries

Peng
Tennis Tipping GOATs - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT, Doubles Champs XWTA Wuhan P5 900
Tennis Tipping Faves - Frederik Igorche Inger67 joe87 Kəv kfh_9118 Michael! M.P New_balls_please
Tennis Tipping GOAT Armada Inger67 SAISAI-GOAT, Doubles Champs Shenzhen AO WC Playoff
SAISAI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2011, 09:18 AM   #17
country flag kr1s71an

kr1s71an has disabled reputation

Pironkova?

Tsvetana Pironkova
kr1s71an is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 07:44 PM   #18
country flag amirbachar

amirbachar is a glorious beacon of light amirbachar is a glorious beacon of light amirbachar is a glorious beacon of light amirbachar is a glorious beacon of light amirbachar is a glorious beacon of light amirbachar is a glorious beacon of light amirbachar is a glorious beacon of light amirbachar is a glorious beacon of light amirbachar is a glorious beacon of light amirbachar is a glorious beacon of light amirbachar is a glorious beacon of light

The cutoff should be really low, because of New Haven, and US Open qualifying.
I expect it to be around 220, maybe even lower.
amirbachar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 01:45 PM   #19
country flag mirzafanindia

mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all

Sania here???
mirzafanindia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 06:37 PM   #20
country flag Monica_Rules

Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute

Any brits?

Naomi Broady, Tara Moore, Heather Watson , Laura Robson

Johanna Konta, Eleanor Dean
, Sam Murray
Katy Dunne Katie Boulter
Monica_Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 08:55 PM   #21
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Alisa will play
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 06:12 AM   #22
country flag rseto

rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of

Kanepi also in.
rseto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 02:40 AM   #23
country flag slk45

slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute

Pennetta?

Now obvious to all: wherever he goes, Obama is the least competent man in the room.

Lena's Official Exclusive Personal Masseur onboard the S.S. Dementieva

LENA - OLYMPIC GOLD BEPA - OLYMPIC BRONZE

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...ya-Lena3-2.jpg
slk45 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 03:28 AM   #24
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirbachar View Post
The cutoff should be really low, because of New Haven, and US Open qualifying.
I expect it to be around 220, maybe even lower.
Probably even lower. If this is a 32 main draw, you have to figure some players will play New Haven qualies over this, people in USO qualies will probably not want to fly cross country in the matter of one day.

Imagine what Dallas qualies will look like.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 03:30 AM   #25
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Per the website:

Cibulkova
Cirstea
Dulko
Falconi
Gajdosova
Goerges
Kanepi
Lisicki
Mattek-Sands
Oudin
Peng
Rus
Wickmayer

That's only 13. With 4 qualifiers and 3 WCs, that leaves 12 more direct entries. That's actually a much stronger list than I ever anticipated.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 08:12 AM   #26
country flag dementievafan2

dementievafan2 is just really nice dementievafan2 is just really nice dementievafan2 is just really nice dementievafan2 is just really nice dementievafan2 is just really nice dementievafan2 is just really nice dementievafan2 is just really nice dementievafan2 is just really nice dementievafan2 is just really nice dementievafan2 is just really nice dementievafan2 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirzafanindia View Post
Sania here???
Yes she will play...Sania Mirza has entered over here
dementievafan2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 07:30 PM   #27
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Good move for players ranked 50-100 to play here instead of NH.
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 03:15 AM   #28
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr1s71an View Post
Pironkova?
She is not here

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 03:16 AM   #29

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slk45 View Post
Pennetta?
She is not here.

Old Jul 13th, 2011, 03:16 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daszmarelli View Post
Hopefully Alisa will play
She is not in main draw list