Early Entries - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 06:28 AM   #1
country flag rseto

rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of
Early Entries

The official website has the following players committed to the tournament.

Wickmayer
Kleybanova
Cibulkova
Peng
Mattek-Sands
Dulko
Oudin
Falconi
Lisicki
rseto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 12:27 PM   #2
country flag A-Bond

A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Early Entries

Interesting field really, I'm glad the Tournament isn't a copy of the Forest Hills maindraw Good chance for Cibulkova or Peng to win their maiden title but of course I'm rooting for Yanina
A-Bond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:31 AM   #3
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

That's not bad I hope they can get at least eight top 100 players so the seeds aren't embarrassing .
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 01:18 AM   #4
country flag sakya23

sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold

this will be my home tournament
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 07:52 AM   #5
country flag rseto

rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of

update on the website:

Gajdosova
Cirstea
Rux

on a sidenote, i find it interesting the organizers of this tournament like to publicize its player list unlike new haven on the same week. you can almost guess the new haven player list after seeing the commitments here!
rseto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 09:28 PM   #6
country flag A-Bond

A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute

This could be a really cool Tournament with the commitments so far. Also, I like the sketches of the location. Really looking forward to these new US MM Events
A-Bond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 03:44 PM   #7
country flag JJBJ

JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all

Jankovic?Jovanovski?Thanks

Tennis Tipping Doubles
: Rank: 65
Tit: WTA Tashkent ( w/Ballbasher) -ITF Wenshan (w/valac222) ITF Contrexéville, SF: US OPEN (w/Shadowcat)
JJBJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 07:58 PM   #8
country flag Dominika23

Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold

chakvetadze
Dominika23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 09:16 PM   #9
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold

Chak
lang26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 01:51 PM   #10
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rseto View Post
update on the website:

Gajdosova
Cirstea
Rux

on a sidenote, i find it interesting the organizers of this tournament like to publicize its player list unlike new haven on the same week. you can almost guess the new haven player list after seeing the commitments here!
who is Rux?

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 03:03 AM   #11
country flag Dominika23

Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake1980 View Post
who is Rux?
Arantxa Rus the young raising star who beat kim at FO
Dominika23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 08:30 PM   #12
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. A much better field than I expected. Why anyone would fly from Canada to Texas the week before the Open to play in brutal humidity and heat is beyond me. Yes, they will play later in the day but it won't be that big of a difference. Then fly back to NY after.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 08:57 PM   #13
country flag Bennguin1491
A new star is rising...

Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS!!! Much better field that I anticipated!

we'll be counting s t a r s
benny.segs.toaster.rouster.nacho
Bennguin1491 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 09:17 PM   #14
country flag Bennguin1491
A new star is rising...

Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Zone View Post
Wow. A much better field than I expected. Why anyone would fly from Canada to Texas the week before the Open to play in brutal humidity and heat is beyond me. Yes, they will play later in the day but it won't be that big of a difference. Then fly back to NY after.
The humidity compared to what they will probably encounter in NY is no comparison to the humidity here. And think of how hot the USO can get, especially in the 2nd week. This will be a good way for them to acclimate themselves to it.

we'll be counting s t a r s
benny.segs.toaster.rouster.nacho
Bennguin1491 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 09:18 PM   #15
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/06...tar-power.html

Either Julia Goerges of Germany or Dominika Cibulkova of Slovakia will reach the fourth round of Wimbledon today when they square off on Court 3.
And both players are headed to North Texas this summer.
Goerges, who is ranked No. 16 in the world, became the latest and highest-ranked player to enter the field for the first Texas Tennis Open, scheduled Aug. 20-27 at the Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center in Grapevine.
Goerges has reached the third round in all three majors this year, and she won her first career WTA Tour title in April in Stuttgart by defeating No. 10-ranked Samantha Stosur in the semifinals and No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki in the final.
Cibulkova is ranked No. 24 and reached the semifinals of the French Open in 2009 and the quarterfinals of the U.S. Open last year.
Already into the fourth round at Wimbledon and heading to Texas is No. 19-ranked Yanina Wickmayer of Belgium. Hoping to follow the same path are No. 62-ranked Sabine Lisicki of Germany, who upset French Open champion Li Na in the second round Thursday and won the tournament this month in Birmingham, England, and No. 28 Jarmila Gajdosova of Australia, who will meet Wozniacki in the third round today.
Those five players would make for a talented field for the Texas Tennis Open, but tournament director Chris Giordano isn't finished.
"We're still in talks with two top-10 players, but I can't say which ones right now," Giordano said. "I pretty much believe we're going to get at least one of them."
Leading the American contingent to Texas are No. 31 Bethanie Mattek-Sands and No. 87 Melanie Oudin, who turned in a surprising run to the quarterfinals of the U.S. Open in 2009 as a 17-year-old.
Other Texas-bound players are No. 20 Shuai Peng of China, No. 40 Gisela Dulko of Argentina and No. 86 Sorana Cirstea of Romania.
Giordano said work is well under way at the site in preparation for the event, which will be a final tune-up for the U.S. Open, Aug. 29-Sept. 9.
The entrance has been built and a temporary stadium court will be constructed on the south side of the hotel.
Most matches will be played during the evening hours to avoid the August heat. The tournament will be televised on The Tennis Channel.
Other events, including a 10,000 Kids in 10 Days program that will be held at various sites throughout North Texas, are also planned.
Tickets and ticket packages are available by calling 817-313-3428 or through Ticketmaster. For prices and special sponsorships, go to texastennisopen.com.

Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/06...#ixzz1QQ3bvq2N

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote