On the way to Wimbledon - Grass Court Season 2011 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 1st, 2011, 10:22 AM   #1
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
On the way to Wimbledon - Grass Court Season 2011

First stop Birmingham in main draw next week!

Followed by Eastbourne in Q!

Pity that she couldn't play the ITF in Nottingham this week because of her third round at Roland Garros...

Good luck, though!
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2011, 11:26 AM   #2
country flag Villaran

Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all
Re: On the way to Wimbledon - Grass Court Season 2011

La estaré apoyando como siempre ♥
Villaran is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 04:44 PM   #3
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
First stop Birmingham in main draw next week!

Followed by Eastbourne in Q!

Pity that she couldn't play the ITF in Nottingham this week because of her third round at Roland Garros...

Good luck, though!
I think it´s not a pity Sori couldn´t play Nottingham because she could take some rest after the French Open and be fresh and ready for Birmingham... not sure if she plays Q at Eastbourne because I haven´t found a qualies entry list on the official website...

but anyway good luck in Birmingham, Sorana! looking forward to the shortest part of the season.. tournaments on grass are so nice and exceptional
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 05:51 PM   #4
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovegun View Post
not sure if she plays Q at Eastbourne because I haven´t found a qualies entry list on the official website...
TBE wrote it in the Entry List Thread of Eastbourne.
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 07:06 AM   #5
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Kick ass on grass!

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 11:04 AM   #6
country flag Cirstea
I'm back :D

Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Kick ass on grass!
I hope she does also! Last time I saw her on grass she got blasted off court in tears by Kvitova
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 12:27 PM   #7
country flag Curcubeu

At least she wasn't the only player of last year's Wimbledon who got blasted off the court by Kvitova.
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 06:37 PM   #8
country flag Curcubeu

Sori's chances of a run in Birmingham will rise after the withdrawals of Sharapova, Bartoli and Hercog! Some more and she would be even seeded!
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 01:33 PM   #9
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Birmingham

(16)Alla Kudryavtseva RUS v Alize Cornet FRA
Sandra Zahlavova CZE v Casey Dellacqua AUS
Kai-Chen Chang TPE v Sorana Cirstea ROU
(4)Daniela Hantuchova SVK v BYE

Win a match
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 01:35 PM   #10
country flag Curcubeu

Damn

Hantuchova and Peng are the only players left in the draw which I would definitely expect to beat Sori in any case...

But Chang on grass could be tricky, too. Let's hope she prevails
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 10:52 AM   #11
country flag Villaran

Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all

Who is Daniela and Peng?
Villaran is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 01:25 PM   #12
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles R1: Kanepi/Rybarikova v Cirstea/Erakovic
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 07:51 PM   #13
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Sori should beat Chang in my opinion...
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 08:28 PM   #14
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

tough draw =( I am just happy she doesnt play copenhagen as last year birmingham much better choice
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 04:06 PM   #15
country flag Curcubeu

Birmingham, Round 1:

Sorana Cîrstea def. Kai-Chen Chang 6:3 6:3

Well done, Sori!

61% first serves, 4 aces
89% points on the first serve!

Good luck against Anatoxfa!