Mirjana's 2011 grass-court season - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 12:20 PM   #16
country flag kuroishijin

kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice
Re: Mirjana's 2011 grass-court season

Lol just to remind you basics: this is Lucic domain so of course we can talk about ups and downs in her game but not about converting to other players, so answer is never. It is a mortal sin ha ha, despite everything I adore Miki and I think that she did quite well despite such long absence from professional tour.
kuroishijin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:11 PM   #17
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

There's a big article about Mirjana in Croatian weekly sport's newspapers "Max!"
She talks a bit about everything.
She believes she can play 3 or 4 years still at highest level because she doesn't feel spent.
She is pleased with her coach Argentine Hugo Armando, started working with him from start of year.
Goal is to achieve more wins at GS tournaments and not lose in first rounds.
She says that she didn't have much luck with draw in Paris, that she was too nervous and lost easily. It was one of those bad days. Goal is to end year in top 50.
After tennis career she would love to start some TV show about cooking because she enjoys doing that.
Also:
- getting married with Italian Daniele
- wants to have Croatian "klapa" singing at the wedding (traditional singing from Dalamatia)
- is proud to represent Croatia, could have become American if she wanted
- is proud of her family, everyone is doing well
- misses everything in Croatia, nature, sea and most of all nice people
- wants to play Fed Cup and believes it will happen already in next tie
- never played at Olympics but she would love to, her lifetime dream is to win medal for Croatia
- already had contacts with some TV channel about starting her show in the future
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 06:02 PM   #18
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future

It would be difficult to convert to anyone else, after the sweet freaky drama that Miki provides.

3 more years? Oh, Miki ... don't torture us. Your poor fans are already leaning toward blood pressure medicine.

I like her stated ambition, and that she will play Fed Cup (the best thing she could do!!!!!), but she is frankly going to have to beat some bitches, fast, to make the top 50. No Foretz Gacon crapfests.

She cannot afford that shit. She needs (duh!) a few more inspired surges like the one in Strasbourg and, preferrably, snarl her way into at least the final 32 (or 16) at one of the two remaining Slams.

That being said, Miki would be AWESOME with her own cooking show. Her personality, especially when she's rockin' the Croatian accent a bit more than usual, is ideal. She is warm and has a charming sense of wit, and they let anybody do a cooking show these days, so why not her?

Sexy Miki would be a welcome change from the fat, bloated skanks inhabiting American "FOOD TV". I can imagine her nice big boobs hovering over a pot of risotto. Anything or anyone who could distract from that raspy-voiced creature Rachael Ray would be welcome.

C'mon, Miki ... finance the future with some big wins today!!!
mikireturns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 06:27 PM   #19
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

^^

tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 07:36 PM   #20
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future

Yeah, it may seem corny, but I truly do think she would be superb on a cooking show ... lots of low-cut stuff that shows-off her massive honkin' bosoms, plus with Miki's interest in her subject (cooking) and her desire to showcase the Sarasota lifestyle, she would win viewers.

She would be far more interesting than Giada DeLaurentis, who is also cute, but not as pretty as Miki, and try as she might, her boobs are nothing compared to Miki's, and it's all about the boobs.

~kidding~

A cooking show would be a bizarre, but not entirely surprising, turn in her career.

Her best scenario is:

1. Have at least one major, newsworthy "run" e.g. another Slam semifinal, a season ending in the Top 50, whatever.

2. Parlay that notable achievement into a killer autobiography about her wacky journey, and then snag a wicked cooking show.

I wish she would just cut the crap and break out with her big game and kick several girls to the curb. Soon. If your goal is Top 50, then start to kick some ass, girl.
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 07:39 PM   #21
country flag mikireturns

OMG, Roger just broke THE STREAK ... history!

Watch and be inspired, Miki!
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 03:13 PM   #22
country flag mikireturns

off-topic but kudos to Li! And WHAT is up with women's tennis ... the umpire in a Slam final should NOT look like a drowsy chick in low-hangin' jeans going to the mall.

Okay, Miki. You can still win a Slam. Get going.
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 03:15 PM   #23
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Plays a Q in R1
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 06:59 PM   #24
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

^ At least she didn't get Kanepi or Peng, but a couple of qualifiers could be very tough, namely Chan and Stephens. Hope she gets someone like Gronert, Perrin or Aoyama.

If she gets Ajla (assuming Ajla qualifies), at least we'll have a Croat in R2.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 05:49 AM   #25
country flag mikireturns

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
^ At least she didn't get Kanepi or Peng, but a couple of qualifiers could be very tough, namely Chan and Stephens. Hope she gets someone like Gronert, Perrin or Aoyama.

If she gets Ajla (assuming Ajla qualifies), at least we'll have a Croat in R2.
I mean, at this point, if she isn't ready to face anybody, then what is the point?

Make your MOVE, Mirjana.

What are you waiting for ... an invitation?
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 03:08 PM   #26
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

I would be happy with anyone but Tomljanovic or Stevenson.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 03:46 PM   #27
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

Of course she draws Lexy.
First match at 11AM on C2!
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 03:57 PM   #28
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Shit...toughest qualifier
Where do you see the oop?
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 03:59 PM   #29
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

On my phone. The WTA app has it.
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 04:01 PM   #30
country flag croat123

Perfect..thanks