Grass Season 2011 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 15th, 2011, 01:11 PM   #46
country flag tenniscrazy84

tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all
Re: Grass Season 2011

6-3 6-2

No tengan miedo: la cosa se pone oscura, pero nunca deja de ser dulce.
tenniscrazy84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2011, 01:12 PM   #47

tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all

11 Aces 1 DF

Old Jun 15th, 2011, 01:18 PM   #48
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

The main thing I hope to see against Serena is the same competitveness and lack of timidity that we saw from her in the first half of last year. Hoping that her early French Open exit will (strangely) give her the ability to play with a little more confidence due to lowered expectations.

If she plays a good match and loses I will still be happy
SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 08:53 PM   #49
country flag Siderophyre

Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenniscrazy84 View Post
6-3 6-2
The score actually flatters Bojana. It could easily have been 6-0 if Sam hadn't had a bit of a lapse. Bojana was always scrambling and on the back foot.

Kind of unusual to see this match on such a small court - it was literally the size of a practice court with a few chairs and a bunch of people standing (great for us fans watching though). Will be a big contrast on centre court tomorrow - fingers crossed.
Siderophyre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 05:08 AM   #50
country flag tennisforadults

tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute

Vera next.

By the way, I've finally got over the French loss. I was devastated at the thought that with all her talent, Sam may never come close to the title again. So it's great to see all your continuing support and optimism.

Yes maybe she will surprise with a good grass season.
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 05:14 AM   #51
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisforadults View Post
Vera next.
Oh God. All of my assumptions about who will win matches have been wrong this week. Very impressed Bepa managed to turn that one around.

...and Sam actually has a good record against her.
SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 02:17 PM   #52
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Sam serving at 1-1 against Zvonareva. Both girls just finding their range.

Jarmila Gajdosova, Ash Barty, Olivia Rogowska, Abbie Myers

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kristina Mladenovic, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 02:32 PM   #53
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Sam down a break 2-3. She is really struggling missing heaps of easy shots, many of them right into the bottom of the net. Did well to hold that last service game though.

Old Jun 16th, 2011, 02:42 PM   #54
country flag jack21

Saves a few more bp's to hold for 3-4. Some promising signs twoards the end of that game but she is still really struggling with the wind.

Old Jun 16th, 2011, 02:56 PM   #55
country flag jack21

Vera takes the first set 6-4. Sam really started to play much better towards the end of the set. Hopefully she can continue with it.

Old Jun 16th, 2011, 03:02 PM   #56
country flag jack21

Broken in her opening game

Old Jun 16th, 2011, 03:04 PM   #57
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

I hate British weather.

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 03:28 PM   #58

Come on Sammy!!!!

Old Jun 16th, 2011, 03:34 PM   #59
country flag jack21

Breaks back and holds for 5-4. Keep it up Sammy.

Old Jun 16th, 2011, 03:59 PM   #60
country flag jack21

Holds an epic service game for 6-5.

Hopefully that will dampen Vera's spirits.