Grass Season 2011 - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2011, 06:30 PM   #256
country flag zveeen

zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future
Re: Grass Season 2011

Is there a stream?
zveeen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2011, 06:31 PM   #257
country flag tenniscrazy84

tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all

3-2*

No tengan miedo: la cosa se pone oscura, pero nunca deja de ser dulce.
tenniscrazy84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 06:32 PM   #258
martinafan

martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute

i began looking for a stream first and couldn't find one....but then decided i'd try the TV, and was delighted to see it live here in australia on foxsports!
martinafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 06:38 PM   #259

tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all

*4-2

Old Jul 1st, 2011, 06:50 PM   #260

6-3

Old Jul 1st, 2011, 08:30 PM   #261

Wtf?????????????????

Old Jul 1st, 2011, 08:32 PM   #262

6-3 4-6 5-5..... they served twice for the match and got broken..

Old Jul 1st, 2011, 08:34 PM   #263

Good that was just horrible....

Old Jul 1st, 2011, 08:42 PM   #264
country flag Siderophyre

Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenniscrazy84 View Post
6-3 4-6 5-5..... they served twice for the match and got broken..
Got broken it one way of putting it. Choked might be another. Jesus! Pull yourselves together dudes!
Siderophyre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 02:06 PM   #265
country flag sunsets21

sunsets21 has disabled reputation

They're through to the finals!

Yesterday was a nightmare. I literally had a nightmare in which they lost the semis 21-23 in the final set . Hopefully they do well against Kata/Kveta
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 03:18 PM   #266
country flag dok-stos

dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all

bryans seem to be going quick. yay!
dok-stos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 06:39 PM   #267
country flag sunsets21

sunsets21 has disabled reputation

Gutted. Not bad, I suppose, considering the fact that this is only their second time they've played doubles together and how the scheduling was messed up anyway. Plus this is Lisicki's first time in a grand slam final and she'll get better in doubles so it can only get better. Kata and Kveta did well as well so no shame.

Hard court season!
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 09:23 AM   #268
country flag sammysfan

sammysfan is just really nice sammysfan is just really nice sammysfan is just really nice sammysfan is just really nice sammysfan is just really nice sammysfan is just really nice sammysfan is just really nice sammysfan is just really nice sammysfan is just really nice sammysfan is just really nice sammysfan is just really nice

Yesterday Judy Murray posted a pic on her twitter of Sam getting coffee... Which means she must have been in Wimbledon still, anyone know if she attended the winners ball thing? Cos Sabine did!
sammysfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote