Happy birthday angel gala!!!!!!!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 27th, 2011, 02:46 AM   #1
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Happy birthday angel gala!!!!!!!!!

2 days later, it will be your birthday How old are you ? Oh you will be 91, great for a 91 still be able to post on internet and doing break dance :apa rty:.

I wish you many happy returns and that you gonna live till 200 years

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.

Last edited by Miranda : May 27th, 2011 at 04:33 AM.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 27th, 2011, 04:21 AM   #2
country flag R-K-M

R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future
Re: Happy birthday angel gala!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birth Day GALAdriel. Many more happy returns of the day.
"She's one of the greatest players, maybe even greatest" : Richard Krajicek
"Steffi is the best all around player of all-time, regardless of surfaces" : Martina Navratilova
"Steffi is definitely the greatest singles player ever" : Billie Jean King
R-K-M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2011, 10:03 AM   #3
wave

wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely Gala,
I want to make sure that I'm not late this year... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! (You have to imagine me sitting in the office and singing aloud...)
Enjoy the day and eat as many cakes as possible. Best wishes!

Arantxa, you will always be in my heart. Thanks for all the great matches you gave us and for just being a wonderful person on and off court.
All the best for your future!
wave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2011, 05:00 PM   #4
country flag calou

calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future

Happy birthday Gala
calou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2011, 08:30 AM   #5
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much guys Thank you
Old May 28th, 2011, 08:36 AM   #6
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
2 days later, it will be your birthday How old are you ? Oh you will be 91, great for a 91 still be able to post on internet and doing break dance :apa rty:.

I wish you many happy returns and that you gonna live till 200 years

I will be 20 tomorrow

Thank you Miranda
Old May 30th, 2011, 03:14 AM   #7
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday Gala! Have a great new year.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2011, 03:27 AM   #8
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
I will be 20 tomorrow

Thank you Miranda
yeah, you were 20 71 years ago

you are most welcome, I wish you a good one

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old May 30th, 2011, 04:40 PM   #9
galadriel

Thanks again
Old May 30th, 2011, 04:41 PM   #10
galadriel

Quote:
yeah, you were 20 71 years ago

you are most welcome, I wish you a good one

I just turned 18 Young and fresh
Old May 31st, 2011, 08:54 AM   #11
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
I just turned 18 Young and fresh
yeah, your stinky socks have been with your feet for 18 years

Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 08:40 AM   #12
galadriel

Quote:
yeah, your stinky socks have been with your feet for 18 years
My socks belong to my feet I never change them