Schiavone's girlfriend? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 26th, 2011, 12:19 AM   #31
country flag TheHangover

TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future
Re: Schiavone's girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Even young straight women here in Britain kiss eachother on the lips these days. And Europeans in general have always been stereotyped as more affectionate/expressive than Brits, although I'll admit I don't know much about Italian culture... but the type of pose in that Schiavone picture would certainly not be anything unusual for two straight women in France and Scandinavia.
here is unusual,girls don't kiss on the lips if they aren't sexually attracted

Supporter of the lefties Safarova, Kerber and Benesova trying to replace the great Patty Schnyder

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha
TheHangover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2011, 12:27 AM   #32
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

I consider her a straight woman judging by this video, that she wants sex with her male coach!

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Robson - Stosur - Cibulkova - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2011, 12:50 AM   #33
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reetard View Post
Still pretending, I see. Whats your name this time ?
Vladimirovna Iourevna Myskinova. I know it's barbaric considering my flag but I have russian descendants... Vlada is the contraction of my name...

But apparently I have hard time convincing you... I'm lost, my life is done.

Last edited by Vikapower : May 26th, 2011 at 12:59 AM.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2011, 12:52 AM   #34
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
Vladimirovna Myskinova. I know it's barbaric considering my flag but I have russian descendants... Vlada is the contraction of my name...

But apparently I have hard time convincing you... I'm lost, my life is done.
Acusing people of posting under false pretense seems to be his thing, I´m appareantly guilty as well.. paranoid much?

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2011, 01:27 AM   #35
country flag choi15

choi15 has much to be proud of choi15 has much to be proud of choi15 has much to be proud of choi15 has much to be proud of choi15 has much to be proud of choi15 has much to be proud of choi15 has much to be proud of choi15 has much to be proud of choi15 has much to be proud of choi15 has much to be proud of choi15 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimon View Post
I actually do. These people are public figures, and earn their money because of their fans. We are their sponsors, and in effect we pay them. Therefore IMO, we are entitled to know what goes on off the court.
This is a really warped way of thinking. I don't like these terms "right" and "entitled," especially when in regards to another human individual...
choi15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2011, 01:31 AM   #36
country flag Dominika23

Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold

omg she really is a dike Watch Sam Stour going come out next
Dominika23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2011, 01:33 AM   #37
country flag Claycourter

Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future

Franny swings both ways probably.
Claycourter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2011, 01:51 AM   #38
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

WTF!
Obviously not true!

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2011, 02:43 AM   #39
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Who cares about what or who she likes? This is what makes gay athletes afraid to be who they really are, cause at the slightest chance of gossip, it turns into a witch hunt to find the truth. Fran's personal life is her own business, if she wants to share it with us, that's her choice. If you don't have enough of a personal life that you have to carry on about someone else's, then that says more about than it does about her.
Old May 26th, 2011, 02:47 AM   #40
tievae

tievae is a name known to all tievae is a name known to all tievae is a name known to all tievae is a name known to all tievae is a name known to all tievae is a name known to all tievae is a name known to all tievae is a name known to all tievae is a name known to all tievae is a name known to all tievae is a name known to all

This thread . She's definitely kind of butch.
tievae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2011, 02:49 AM   #41
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Fail thread.
Jane Lane is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2011, 02:52 AM   #42
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
Is there a problem !? I utilize both girls and boys too foretime I'm a girl, yet, I don't get the same exposition and criticism as Francesca, I don't understand.

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2011, 03:45 AM   #43
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I actually do. These people are public figures, and earn their money because of their fans. We are their sponsors, and in effect we pay them. Therefore IMO, we are entitled to know what goes on off the court.
what? entitled? I hope that you're being sarcastic because this has got to be one of the most stupidest ridiculous things I have ever heard.
Old May 26th, 2011, 03:47 AM   #44
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
Who cares about what or who she likes? This is what makes gay athletes afraid to be who they really are, cause at the slightest chance of gossip, it turns into a witch hunt to find the truth. Fran's personal life is her own business, if she wants to share it with us, that's her choice. If you don't have enough of a personal life that you have to carry on about someone else's, then that says more about than it does about her.
but, but, we're her sponsors. we have a right to know who she's sleeping with.
Old May 26th, 2011, 05:15 AM   #45
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't think that she is lesbian. She spoke about her boyfriend a short while ago. Neither her or Sam are, IMO.
Sam? Sam is 100% gay she is out

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote