Lucie Ready to Rumble (obviously in doubles) at Roland Garros - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 22nd, 2011, 04:29 PM   #16
country flag liesel

liesel is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Lucie Ready to Rumble at Roland Garros

Hope Lucie is wearing the purple shoes as well. They're awesome!!!
Go Lucie!!!!
liesel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2011, 05:14 PM   #17
country flag jasonbloom

jasonbloom has disabled reputation

When Lucie is the underdog that means she will surprise us, she always play better when she is not the seeded player.
jasonbloom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2011, 06:01 PM   #18
country flag Matej

Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of

Let´s see how well will Lucie cope with Goerges´ strategic moonballs to her backhand.
Matej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2011, 07:16 PM   #19
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

I am excited for her next match! She may really struggle on her returns though.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2011, 04:25 AM   #20
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Well she always struggles on return I'm shocked she was able to break that many times against Flipkens. If Lucie plays well, there is no reason she can't beat Görges...her FH CC will match up well into Görges's backhand...

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2011, 05:03 PM   #21
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie and Misa play their doubles 3rd on court 8 tomorrow against Hantuchova/Radwanska. It's good for Lucie to play doubles even if she loses, because otherwise she would've had 2 days off matches which might've been too much.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old May 24th, 2011, 03:07 PM   #22
country flag Davodus

Lucie up first on court 2 tomorrow she is quite a slow starter early...and Tomas lost on that court so hopefully she can overcome those things. However, she and Misa just beat Hantuchova/Radwanska 6-7 6-3 6-2 Lucie lost serve in her first service game, then held every other time including serving for the match. That's a pretty good result.

Old May 24th, 2011, 03:10 PM   #23
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold

So i'm going... to see her
Great results in double, lucie winning a double a match is awesome !

Pomenika Cibulkova; Petko Petkorazzi; Skeletona Bondarenko; Petra Martić, Laura Robson; Harley Darvidsson, Goatrantxa Rus
lauraa00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 03:22 PM   #24
country flag Davodus

Well she's made 2nd round of doubles 5 slams in a row now Can't believe it But cheer her on Laura! And I will watch out for you, and also make her win Don't let court 2 be the devil court.

Old May 25th, 2011, 10:02 AM   #25
country flag Foals.

Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold

What a mess of a first set. Lucie isn't playing much better, just slightly more contained and doing a good job of going to Goerges' BH for UE'S.
Well she has a set and break but really needs to start playing a lot better that last game was awful.
Old May 25th, 2011, 10:06 AM   #26
country flag Davodus

The positive so far is she seems very determined. But she needs to keep pressure on and holding her serve. Its been scrappy, but she's been better so she needs to keep being better.

Old May 25th, 2011, 10:22 AM   #27
country flag Foals.

Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold

Yes you're right if she can keep her nose in front but she's pushing her luck, good hold. I guess there's also the thing that when youre opponent isn't playing well it can drag you're own level down. Especially with not much rhythm. I just want her to get the match over before Goerges finds a good level.
Old May 25th, 2011, 10:25 AM   #28
country flag Davodus

Lucie lost her break big pressure now. It had been a long time coming, she had been really struggling and just holding.

Old May 25th, 2011, 10:38 AM   #29
country flag Foals.

At least she's still in the set, but her BH hasn't arrived in the match yet.
Old May 25th, 2011, 10:39 AM   #30
country flag Davodus

And she loses the set what a massive chance lost. She has it, but she didnt keep it going and take her chance for a double break, and here we are.