TCG: Feedback & Suggestions - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 17th, 2011, 07:36 PM   #16
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCG: Feedback & Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph214 View Post
Well the only problem here is that it will only make things difficult for new players. Those who have been playing since the game started have most of the top 10 already and making packs more expensive will prevent the new ones from catching up.
Hmm... I'm the new player, I'm playing since Madrid, so 3rd week and already now I have a really solid squad and nearly 2000 pts earn (thx to Vika and Masha ) So, I dont know if this depends on luck or a 'quality' of start pack...

Indeed, it could make packs a little more expensive, because then the game would be more competitive (for example: Buy a Gold Pack or save the points to be higher in rankings?)

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2011, 05:38 AM   #17
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

We should burn all the packs at the end of the year and start anew next year.

Blame the Great Fire of London for erasing the Database of the packs, and then say that some mad Iranians got ahold of your computer's backup.

I dunno, There are times when I feel like it's too easy to get top players...but what distances the good from the great are those who pick the right players during the week.
Old May 18th, 2011, 02:05 PM   #18
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto_Jones View Post
We should burn all the packs at the end of the year and start anew next year.

Blame the Great Fire of London for erasing the Database of the packs, and then say that some mad Iranians got ahold of your computer's backup.

I dunno, There are times when I feel like it's too easy to get top players...but what distances the good from the great are those who pick the right players during the week.
Agree with the bit in bold. That's the main aim of the game

And hardly any of the "top" players are consistent anyways

As for player packs, maybe I could change it from two top 20 cards to two top 30 and two top 50s to two top 75/100s? It would make it a bit more diverse.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2011, 10:37 AM   #19
country flag bianca.

bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough

i think the top 3 scorers for roland garros should have rewards too. newbies like me dont stand a chance in getting those prizes
bianca. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2011, 10:39 AM   #20
country flag bianca.

bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough

grand slam runner-ups should also have 20%-25% in-form cards dont you think?
Old May 19th, 2011, 01:28 PM   #21
country flag champion88

champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh I think start fresh at the beginning of next season and make it tougher to accumulate such a good squad. But as already said, it really depends on who you pick and how they perform so it shouldn't matter too much.

I think the Top 3 scorers for RG is a good idea too, to incorporate the newer players.

And the 20/25% in-form card for RU could be a good idea too!
champion88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2011, 03:53 PM   #22

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bianca. View Post
i think the top 3 scorers for roland garros should have rewards too. newbies like me dont stand a chance in getting those prizes
I was planning on introducing the 'weekly winner' after RG but I can do it for RG as well if people want?

Although I was thinking only one winner per week (slam or otherwise) - any more than 1 and I'd be giving out too many prizes, and it's already a little easy for some of you to get cards as it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by bianca. View Post
grand slam runner-ups should also have 20%-25% in-form cards dont you think?
That can be one of the prizes for the 'weekly winner'
Old May 19th, 2011, 04:02 PM   #23
country flag bianca.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facepalmarenka View Post
I was planning on introducing the 'weekly winner' after RG but I can do it for RG as well if people want?

Although I was thinking only one winner per week (slam or otherwise) - any more than 1 and I'd be giving out too many prizes, and it's already a little easy for some of you to get cards as it is

That can be one of the prizes for the 'weekly winner'
Do it for RG! Newbies like me already ran out of pts to buy cards so we need all the help we can get to have more cards. And judging by the looks on some of the other players' squads we really need help

That was what I was thinking
Old May 19th, 2011, 04:14 PM   #24

So I was thinking whoever earns the most points at RG gets the IF card of the winner and two +50% grass bonuses for the upcoming grass season

Whoever gets the 2nd most points at RG (I will only give prizes to runners-up at the slams) gets the IF card of the runner up (+20%) and two +20% grass bonuses

Sound fair?
Old May 19th, 2011, 04:41 PM   #25
country flag bianca.

Quote:
So I was thinking whoever earns the most points at RG gets the IF card of the winner and two +50% grass bonuses for the upcoming grass season

Whoever gets the 2nd most points at RG (I will only give prizes to runners-up at the slams) gets the IF card of the runner up (+20%) and two +20% grass bonuses

Sound fair?
They're not just fair, they're great!
Old May 19th, 2011, 05:55 PM   #26
country flag champion88

champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sound fair?
champion88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2011, 06:40 PM   #27
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As for player packs, maybe I could change it from two top 20 cards to two top 30 and two top 50s to two top 75/100s? It would make it a bit more diverse.
I like this idea. There seem to be too many Wozniacki, Clijsters and Zvonareva cards out there

VICTORIA AZARENKA
IVANOVIC, KONJUH, VEKIC, WOZNIACKI

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2011, 08:18 PM   #28
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you could make it harder to get the top players. So in a player pack, you would have a higher chance of getting a goerges than a wozniacki.
Spring Pools is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 12:20 AM   #29
heart

heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute

IF cards shouldnt be applied with surface cards. players get +70% alone with a 20% IF card & a 50% surface card. imagine if players with 50% IF card get a hand of 50% surface card
heart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 12:27 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart View Post
IF cards shouldnt be applied with surface cards. players get +70% alone with a 20% IF card & a 50% surface card. imagine if players with 50% IF card get a hand of 50% surface card
But imagine if that player went out in the early rounds Big risk = big reward.