Your Crazy Confessions - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2014, 08:07 PM   #1
country flag nathanj594

nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute
Your Crazy Confessions

Just thought I'd make a fun little thread about guilty confessions we might have from our past. It could be an embarrassing story or something that happened and you never told anyone about. Thought it'd be cool to hear from the TF posters! I'll start...

When I was in middle school, I was trying to be all bad ass and impress my friends by burping the alphabet. It was going well at first, but when I got to "h" I puked all over the place!

Ree & Vee - Sveta Kuz - Kleybanova
nathanj594 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2014, 08:16 PM   #2
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your Crazy Confessions

When I was around 14/15 in secondary school, some teachers and older students that didn't know me used to mistake me for being a girl coz I used to have quite longish hair...they would definitely not make that mistake now
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 08:19 PM   #3
country flag nathanj594

nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-MAC View Post
When I was around 14/15 in secondary school, some teachers and older students that didn't know me used to mistake me for being a girl coz I used to have quite longish hair...they would definitely not make that mistake now
Is that you in your signature?

Old Jan 7th, 2014, 08:23 PM   #4
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanj594 View Post
Is that you in your signature?
That is Monsieur Paire
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 08:25 PM   #5
country flag nathanj594

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-MAC View Post
That is Monsieur Paire
Haha I always have trouble with that!

I was gonna say: In Aziz Anzari voice: "DAMN Boy, ain't nobody gonna call you a chick, ya beefcake!"

Old Jan 7th, 2014, 09:06 PM   #6
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute

im not used to taking the car bc i love walking and if i had the time i will walk to everywhere i need.
i had a doctor's appointment and i had exam so i took the car bc i had to take notes from a friend for the exam and i wanted to get in time to the doctor, he is 10 minutes walking from my house but my friend is 15 minutes driving so i took the notes from here and drove to the doctor. i go out of there and walk home
i enter my house my cousins and everyone were there Like many Thursdays and after 10 minutes my mom asked me where's the car? i told her i have no idea, must be in the drive way. anyway all of us 13 ppl i think went outside to search the car and then i remembered i forgot the car at the doctors and came back home on foot bc im so not used to use the car and of course so many members of my family were there...pretty embarrassing..they got in a fit of laughter and i walk on foot to the Clinic, found the car and drove home

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote