Excuse me, who watched Arantxa play ? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 31st, 2002, 09:26 AM   #1
country flag TartarVicario

TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future
Question Excuse me, who watched Arantxa play ?

How did she play ? I don't understand why she can win Babsi

(in indoor ) but she can't play single in WTA ......?

Anyway Good Luck Against Paty .......Vamos Spain
TartarVicario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 31st, 2002, 09:58 AM   #2
country flag partyzantka

partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light
Because that's our Arantxa, she always makes good suprises. I was sure Schett won that match, but Arantxa did it. And that's great.

Babsi was always a tough opponent, so maybe Arantxa is back... I hope so.

I didn't see her playing, but I heard she played well, she served well, and played good passing shots.
Old Oct 31st, 2002, 10:18 AM   #3
Gandalf

Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all
I watched the match. Arantxa played very well (much better than I expected her). She anticipated most of the shots of Schett, and out-thought her most of the time. Schett played OK, very bad at the end of the first set and well at the end of the second. But she needs to lose weight, maybe even 5 kilos.

Also, Arantxa delayed the play as much as she could, and kept Schett waiting for serving most of the time. barbara seemed very frustrarted with this.
Gandalf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2002, 01:21 PM   #4
Soch

Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light
Arantxa played a great match, it was a good match in my opinion. Conchita and her always seem to lift their games when playing for their country. Hopefully Arantxa will carry this form into the 2003 season - she's now playing against Wartusch but she's not playing that well at the moment

Soch
Soch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote