Karin Knapp - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2013, 09:16 PM   #136
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Karin Knapp

Wozniacki def. Knapp 61 75

well, first set was awful, better 2nd set with some great shots but often a bit too brainless, not ready for the balls comin back from Woz, enough said already in GM about it, Woz loves playing players like Karin but I hope that Karin is somehow able to learn from such matches in future as she obviously would have the weapons to beat players like Wozniacki.

Anyway, I hope for a good draw in NY, she could win some matches there as well if she gets lucky, we´ll see!!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2013, 09:21 PM   #137
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck in NY. Three matches won here and 80 points taken.
Eldest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 10:52 AM   #138
country flag milionesimo

milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice

WTA NEW HAVEN
KARIN KNAPP SELLS TO EX # 1 IN THE WORLD

Karin Knapp, despite playing a good match with flashes of excellent tennis, can not overcome in the second round of the WTA tournament in New Haven, leaving the road to the former world No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki, impostasi in straight sets with a score of 6 -1,7-5 in 1 hour and 48 minutes of play.
The first set was won easily by the Danish, Italian woman sees in the game but too imprecise groundstrokes, so as to suffer two breaks in the fourth and sixth part, to direct the decisive part in the hands of former No. 1 in the world.
In the second set, aided by a physical decline of her opponent and an improvement in both the service and groundstrokes, the Italian, is able to take the lead, creating well as two opportunities to break to go and serve for the set, but when topical the partial class of the Danish comes out and scored with a break in the eleventh game builds the opportunity to serve for the match, immediately exploited the occasion by winning the second set with a score of 7-5.
The South Tyrolean player, came in the second round starting with the qualifiers, will be back on the field next week to compete in the main draw of the 'U.S. Open Tennis Championships.

Article from: https://www.facebook.com/TennisteItaliane?ref=hl
milionesimo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 10:03 AM   #139
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

1st round: Karin vs. Grace Min (Q)

Karin has the bigger weapons and should be able to win this but I am never too confident when it is about Karin

Possible 2nd round probably against Vesnina!!
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #140
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

I don't feel confident at all for this match. I have read that Karin even had some problems to her knee since the night of the match against Wozniacki, but even if she is healthy, Min is not an easy opponent. Good luck.
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #141
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Karin def. Min 6/3 6/1

easy, much easier tha expected but that match was totally in Karin´s hands anyway, no break for Min, even over 2nd serve she won more than 60% of the pts, hope she can annoy Vesnina now also!!
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #142
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Gut gemacht, Karin !

Vesnina next who leads Head To Head 1-0. Viel Glück

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #143
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

i'm really confident, forza
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #144
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

If Karin beats the no. 22 seed and there's no stream to watch it on, did it really happen?
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #145
country flag Michael!
indescribable

61 64, great scoreline, 13 to 53 in 2nd set, even made 50% of the pts over 2nd serve against a player like Vesnina, that´s a really great sign, Karin herself killed that 2nd serve of Vesnina herself, awesome season for Knapp, back into top 50 now, well deserved!!

Now against Vinci, H2H is 2-1 for Karin but all on clay, we´ll see, Karin obviously with more power but also with more errors for sure, hope she can show another good match.
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #146
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
i'm really confident, forza
Told ya!
Back in top50 and she has a winnable match too next.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 12:01 PM   #147
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Nice surprise. Karin beat Vesnina 6-1 6-4 !

Into R3, her best US Open ever. Now upset annoying Vinci

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 12:18 PM   #148
Eldest

Vinci is everything but annoying. A shame people associate her with Errani so much.
Good luck Karin, you will need it.
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 02:42 PM   #149
country flag Chichi GOAT

Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind. View Post
A shame people associate her with Errani so much.
That shade Poor Sara

Forza Karin!!!
Chichi GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 11:27 AM   #150
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Karin lost 46 36 to Vinci!!

Not the best match from Karin, wasted early breaks in both sets, a shame that she couldn´t win this one.
4th round vs. Giorgi would have been interesting for sure...
Anyway, still a good tournament for Karin, hope she can keep it up for the rest of the year!!