*Sigh* Kiri in Rome - Kiri, u suck, but we still love u <3 Get well:) - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 10th, 2011, 02:56 PM   #31
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Sigh* Kiri in Rome

Sigh. Maria broken for 1-5 2nd set at 30-40 from 0-30 to 30-30. Break Maria.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2011, 02:59 PM   #32
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Petkovic holds for 6-1 2nd set at love on an ace. The match was 1 hour 48 minutes long.

Maria led 3-1 1st set and broke for 4-3 1st set before broken for 4-4 1st set.

Last edited by Protoss : May 10th, 2011 at 03:11 PM.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2011, 03:06 PM   #33
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Kiri definitely played much better in the first set than Petko and still managed to lose that set.

In the second I have no idea why she kept trying to serve & volley because it wasn't working at all. Kiri just kind of fell apart and Petko probably raised her game a bit - (who definitely wasn't playing that great)
Old May 10th, 2011, 03:07 PM   #34
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

What an idiot with her sort of moonwalk. I only saw the 2nd set and it was horrible. Maria was trying to hit a winner at every shot, it was really awful.
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2011, 03:11 PM   #35
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

Wasted that 1st set . The confidence is just not there.

And well, she is a talented girl and all that, she has for sure a better touch than Petkovic and most other players, but maybe its just not really possible with her body frame to cut it at the highest level, which is a real pity
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2011, 03:15 PM   #36
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

No comment on Petkovic cause I will get banned if I say what I really think.

Kiri was dumb. What was with all the stupid serve and volley crap? not once did she pull it off. After such a good start to the match too. Needs a brain transplant before she will win again I'm afraid.
Old May 10th, 2011, 03:22 PM   #37
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Today's match was a perfect example of why Kiri needs a real coach.

Kiri outplayed and was the better player but her gameplan made no sense.

Why serve & volley on slow clay? Is that what her daddy is telling her to do?

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2011, 03:56 PM   #38
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I guess she thinks she's Maria Jose (the one from last year who wove serve and volley magic on the Madrid clay).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeborn View Post
Wasted that 1st set . The confidence is just not there.

And well, she is a talented girl and all that, she has for sure a better touch than Petkovic and most other players, but maybe its just not really possible with her body frame to cut it at the highest level, which is a real pity
Her body type is fine to compete at this level. She doesn't need a different body to compete with these girls.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2011, 04:11 PM   #39
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly... Kiri is a fucking MESS in singles judging from this match. Like others have said no game plan at all plus I saw some of the most random and bad shot selection ever at times. GET A COACH GURL SERIOUSLY.

Petkovic's new dance.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2011, 08:51 PM   #40
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

I'm not so sure if its really about a coach. She knows how to play and she does it quite well at times. But its her mentality, I think she should consider to work with a sports psychologist.

With confidence, e.g. last year, she should win against players like Petkovic relatively comfortable on clay. Even today she was the better player in the first set...

Oh, and yes, I hate to see everywhere reports about this annoying person in the newspapers in germany
Old May 10th, 2011, 09:52 PM   #41
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

She's too stubborn to change anything. Anyways I'll type up the interview form tennis view magazine later where she calls herself stubborn.
Old May 11th, 2011, 10:13 AM   #42
country flag Celeborn

She called herself stubborn? At least it shows that she knows herself and is a smart girl.

Would be cool if you can share the interview
Old May 11th, 2011, 12:39 PM   #43
country flag Nikkiri

I'll type the rest up later.

How would you say your personality is similar to your parents?

My Mum [Olga] is very genuine, calm and soft spoken so I hope I have some of those feminine attributes. I think I am stubborn, well motivated and always aware of my goals, which comes from my fathers side.
Old May 11th, 2011, 03:28 PM   #44
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation

Stubbornkiri.
Old May 11th, 2011, 04:33 PM   #45
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

They retired in the dubz up 32 in the 1st... No word yet from who...If it's Kiri who withdrew, I think we've got our answer to all that stupid serve & volleying...

Sad times
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote